Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

Thought Herd was an important player for us in the second half of McLeish's season. Not sure now how he would get into the side, certainly isn't a regular.

Maybe a good back up for Lowton at right back. Would prefer to see all of Westwood Sylla Delph Gardner and El-Ahmadi ahead of him in midfield.

Herdo

Herdy

Herdo

Herdatron

The Herd is the Word

Douglas

The H'Erdington Massiv

A Herd in the Hand (Two in the Bush)

Flamin' Galaar

KD Lang

Pristine Christine

Chris Cross

Tattoed Annie

Chris Herd what you said

Krishnan Guru Murthy's monkey butler

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 2

He's always been solid for us when he's played RB, which is probably his best chance of getting in now when Lowton is out.

He's a good character on the pitch but he's too limited to play CM and he's never a centre half. Another who will probably leave when his contract is up but I'll be pleased to have him in the squad until then.

• Like 1

Same for me Patrick.

Can only see him getting a look in in the back 4 now (or back 3....) but then again I didn't think he'd play many games last season and he was a regular first half of the season...well over the xmas period anyway.

Would imagine he can assume the Lichaj role in being able to cover multiple positions so will get some games.

I'm really pissed off about something I shouldn't be.

What?

Just wondering whether the injury that kept him out all season will have completely cleared up by July 1st? i mean will he even be in full training will all the other lads when pre-season gets underway?

He actually made the bench at Wigan on the last day.

Don't think Herd is good enough - pack him off to another club please.

Disagree. His versatility is useful and as another poster said, he was an important payer for us in the latter part of TSM's reign. I like his no nonsense approach so his value to the squad shouldn't be overlooked.

He'd be a brilliant players in the championship or lower with his workrate and physical attributes and i guess he is decent backup but he isnt good enough for this level hes shown that. If he does ever play for us again i bloody hope it isnt at centreback.

Don't think Herd is good enough - pack him off to another club please.

Love the double standard of us fans (including myself)

A player that gives it his all but maybe lacking in ultimate quality....pack him off!

A player that has demonstrated they could play at a higher level and wants to move to a 'bigger' club....word removed!

• Like 3

I'd actually forgotten he was still with us. I doubt very much whether Lambert rates him.

Lambert Houllier and McLeish have all given him a good go in the team, he only left the 1st team picture cos of injury, and he was straight back on the bench after injury against Wigan. I think Lambert likes him.

have a friend who happens to be a Lincoln fan, I didn' know they existed till he told me, but anyway he said when herd Baker and lichaj were on loan with them, herd was the one they all liked the most, and they thought all 3 of them tried hard but ultimately Baker was too slow and lichaj didn't seem up to much. Obviously thi. Is a long time ago so theyve all developed since but he still reckons it's herd that will do the best

I think he has plenty to offer in the right roles. Unfortunately he is a bit of a sick note and we will never really know enough about what he can offer while that continues.

• 2 months later...

Even though he may not really be up to Premier League standards, surely he's too good for the A-League? Can't believe a decent Championship side hasn't come in for him. Would be a fairly major star back in Australia, I suppose?

Edited by the_eristic

Â