Match Thread

wedge

I'd like to see a team that's fairly strong and gives a chance to others.

Guzan

Beye Dunne Clark Warnock

Makoun Bannan

Albrighton Ireland N'Zogbia

Delfouneso.

Yes, love that team.

Me too I'm happy with that. Give Delf a rare chance in his favoured position.

POB you've got the job

Guzan

Beye Dunne Clark Warnock

Makoun Bannan

Delfouneso.

I'd swap Beye for Lichaj. I really do think Beye is dogdirt.

Im coming. When I come, we always win :bonk:

Id like to see

Given

Beye

Dunne

Clark

Warnock

Albrighton

Delph

Bannan

N'zogbia

Ireland

Bent

I doubt that will be the team, but thats what Id like to see. Delfounso/Aggy in for Bent wouldnt be catastrophic. Would also like to see Weimann given a run but doubt that will happen

Was there not a Charlton 0-0 you went to?? Although I might have missed a goal as I fell asleep

Thats wiped from my memory Jimbo. Dreadful. Absolutely Dreadful. El Khakouri hit a 40 yard free-kick out for a throw - only shot in the game I think.

Think my win percetage is about 74% from 25 or 26 or summit. Its a tasty record. :D

Taking the lad and sitting 4 rows back in the Holte right behind the goal. We normally go in the Family stand as he's 7 but I thought there may be a few goals going in tonight and I remember my first time being very close to the pitch where you realise how brutal Football really is.

Hereford are the local team where I live, fortunately for us they are very poor. Former physio as manager who is currently undoing his great reputation at the club (former player for them). Not much quality in their squad, look for a lad called 'Arquin', a young French lad who is very much in the same mould as Manset who signed for Reading in the summer, from Hereford. He is their dangerman by all accounts but rarely gets started in games.

Alot of the fans down here saying it will take a miracle for them to stay in the football league this year! Even with a mix of youth/experience it should be comfortable as long as we are professional about it. I'm coming up for it and will have to move away unless we win very comfortably!

I would like to see:

Guzan

Lichaj, Collins, Clark, Baker

Makoun, Bannon

Albrighton, Ireland, Nzog

Delfounso.

Should easily be enough to secure a 4/5 - 0 victory

Hopefully, Nzog wont play full game, but get a bit more fitness for Wolves game

Guzan

Beye Dunne Clark Warnock

Makoun Bannan

Delfouneso.

I'd swap Beye for Lichaj. I really do think Beye is dogdirt.

I actually think Beye is better than what people give him credit for. He's had one piss poor game for us, playing left back against Rapid Wien. Other than that he's done well, imo, the few times he's been called upon, hell against Liverpool he was many people's MOTM even.