Match Thread

wedge

I wouldn't have played Bent personally.. think it's a big risk and hope he doesn't get injured as we have more important games coming up.. if McLeish is scared of losing this then have him on the bench imo.

bent nabbing a few goals tonight would be much better for us in the long run than him putting the feet up and having the night off

How was the earthquake, Nelo?

Was sat at my desk reading the forum when the phone rang, the wife: "Did you feel an earthquake or something?", I was: calm down silly woman you probably had a bowel movement then suddenly alarms started going off, lights flashing and some idiot security bloke ordered us to evacuate the building. Some people claim to have felt it, most are full of shit. A couple of things are for certain, I'm **** happy to be on the second floor rather than the poor bastards who had to descend 30 flights of stairs for nothing. Also despite getting evacuated at 1:55 did I get to miss my miserable 2pm meeting? Did I bollocks! Also had to endure smug bastards from the California office mocking us on the conference call.

Earthquake my arse.