Match Thread

wedge

Provisional squad: Given, Guzan, Young, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Petrov, Delph, N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Bent, Agbonlahor, Heskey, Beye, Makoun, Ireland, Bannan, Beye, Clark.

Apparently this is the provisional squad.. no Gardner, no Lichaj etc...

Don't mind that tbh. Playing a complete reserve teams leads to embarrassing upsets. Players in there such as Guzan, Beye, Makoun and Ireland need game time, but we can be sure they are good enough to do a job.

As if things couldn't get any worse, we now have two Beye's.

Beye one get one free?

jejeje

Is the source of that 'provisional squad' twitter or something? Strikes me as odd that Gardner isn't there. Not in the U19s European squad for the NextGen, not in what will be a weakened team to play a League 2 side...is he injured?

As if things couldn't get any worse, we now have two Beye's.

Beye one get one free?

Haha.

With the reserves squad just been revealed, there was no Herd or Gardner, but Hogg, Weimann and Baker were in there.

So that means Herd and Gardner are injured or they will be included in the squad.

Can't be assed to drive up for this one unfortunately.

Anyway; I hope Bannan plays, and is played in a position that suits him, not out on the wing for the sake of accomodating Ireland.

Would play:

Guzan

Beye Collins Clark Warnock

Makoun Gardner

Albrighton Bannan Ireland

Delfouneso

Hereford are possibly the worst team in the football league, I expect 11 changes and us to absolutely destroy them.

5-0.

Thats good to hear as i didn't know what sort of team Hereford are.

Still feel we should put out a strong team team as this will be our only chance of success this season depending of course who we draw?