Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone edited a VillaTalk team into the game?

On a side note, I was going to play my "What if Citeh's owners got bored and left" scenario (Which I named 'fair play') but had a sudden urge to manage AIK. First season, I won the Swedish SuperCup, the Swedish Cup and the Allsvenskan without losing a game. A 1-1 draw with Malmo in the penultimate game of the season won me the league.

Time to write a CV based on my experience and send it in to Paul Faulkner! I'm sure I could bluff my way through the interview "Do you know Sir Alex Ferguson?" "Yes, we're close friends" "Welcome to Aston Villa!"

One of my young players has handed in a transfer request due to lack of games, which would be understandable had he not been injured for two months after his last start and still three days away from full training! Jackass.

The AIK board sold one of my best defenders under my nose claiming the offer was too good to turn down. In FM 2013, they need to put an option in when you can argue with the board about selling players without your permission. Give them an ultimatum or something.

The AIK board sold one of my best defenders under my nose claiming the offer was too good to turn down. In FM 2013, they need to put an option in when you can argue with the board about selling players without your permission. Give them an ultimatum or something.

How much was the offer? Can you get a replacement in for less?

How much was the offer? Can you get a replacement in for less?

It was £1.9 million which is quite a lot for the Swedish league. It will be difficult to find a similar replacement. He was a promising young player too :(

DMC:Andile Jali. Great defensive player and can be signed for less than £1mill

SC: Darwin Quintero.

Grabbed those two on my latest Villa save and they've been great thus far. Thanks!

What's the deal with Petrov getting exhausted 30 minutes into every match? He has 100% condition, 95% match fitness, 18 natural fitness yet still gets knackered straight away.

I presumed it was his age, i've trained Delph and Gardner as DM's som seems to cover the issue.

Really struggling for a LB, Warnock got through last season reasonably well, i've had a look at Rakitskyi, £12m deal but the guy wants 60k a week and a 3.5m loyalty bonus, simply cannot afford. I also had a look at Ricardo Rodriguez, but Wolfsburg want £35m, simply can't justify that amount on a left back.

Any suggestions?

Really struggling for a LB, Warnock got through last season reasonably well, i've had a look at Rakitskyi, £12m deal but the guy wants 60k a week and a 3.5m loyalty bonus, simply cannot afford. I also had a look at Ricardo Rodriguez, but Wolfsburg want £35m, simply can't justify that amount on a left back.

Any suggestions?

How does Cheikh M'Bengue look for you?

Cheers guys, i'll give them a go.

absolutely disgusted with the villa board, Hutton hasn't been in my team at all, i'm now in to season 2 and finally managed to offload him after he spent last season on loan at Arsenal (?!?). They've called it an aberration that i've sold him WTF. their confidence in me has took a battering, this in spite of me winning a cup and finishing 6th last season.

I also managed to get the Great Britain job for the Olympics, i'm in the final after beating a talented Mexico team feating Chicharito/Erick Torres and Fiero.

My team is: fmteamgb.png

Got Baker and Gardner in on a sympathy vote, hoping it might aid they're development.

Any suggestions?

Signed for Marseille at the end of last season.

What's the deal with Petrov getting exhausted 30 minutes into every match? He has 100% condition, 95% match fitness, 18 natural fitness yet still gets knackered straight away.

Try giving him 1 or 2 days off training each week

Started as Peterborough, poor side but a fair bit of money. Had a wage budget of 90k, with two players on almost 30k between them so I sold both of them. Pissing almost half a million a month and I don't really want to spend any of the money I have left.

Anyone recommend me a striker or right winger? Struggling up top

Any suggestions?

Signed for Marseille at the end of last season.

Try Dennis Aogo.

Â