Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel, are you playing with the latest patch?

I had a pretty good tactic that made my team close to invincible, but when updating to latest patch it seemed to change everything, so I reverted back to 12.0.4. I didn't give it much time though.. should I try it again?

Just taken AFC Telford to the Premier league in consecutive seasons, winning every league on the way, the championship was a bit of a drain on resources as i could only use the seating parts in my ground so attendences were limited to 2700 !!

On promotion to the premier league they have announced they will add 6700 more seats but my ground is shut and i have to play my home games at Molineaux until the work is done! the next season should be interesting!!

Martin O'neill is back managing villa and i am waiting for them to give him the push so i can take over :)

Daniel, are you playing with the latest patch?

I had a pretty good tactic that made my team close to invincible, but when updating to latest patch it seemed to change everything, so I reverted back to 12.0.4. I didn't give it much time though.. should I try it again?

Sometimes they make changes to the game with new patches that ruin tactics. I've have tactics completely fail after being flawless and some tactics that remain perfect.

I play on Version 12.2.2.

Think I might sell Gabby at the end of the season and stick with Rondón as my lone striker. He's pretty solid all round. Plus he's on cheaper wages.

Gonna make a limit now, no one over 40k wages. Lets see what kind of squad I can build without a big earner in the team.

When I tried to sign him they wanted 20 odd million. That was 6 months or maybe a year into the game.

In both my Porto and Leeds saves i got him very cheap. Both games are on the latest patch also.

2vmu3q0.jpg

1ovqtz.jpg

Yeah If you can sign Fierro up at the start of the game, for 1 mill. Because if you leave it too long, he signs a new contract and will have to pay loads for him... 70 Goals In 1 season Is **** crazy and averaging a 8.5 Is nuts lol, What role do you set him as?

I use the same tactic for every team which i posted a page or two back. I have him set to poacher. The central Midfielder role in my team is key to my strikers scoring a stupid amount of goals.

iwkfhc.jpg

Â