Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK why are my transfers making me lose points this week? Is this something that will be sorted out and I should continue or should I wait until something else happens?

All transfer point deductions are going to be restored by midnight tonight apparently.

So thats a go ahead and do them now?

I hope so, ive just virtually changed my whole team!

OK why are my transfers making me lose points this week? Is this something that will be sorted out and I should continue or should I wait until something else happens?

All transfer point deductions are going to be restored by midnight tonight apparently.

So thats a go ahead and do them now?

I hope so, ive just virtually changed my whole team!

Me to, it's just showing up as unlimited transfers now btw. Still haven't fixed the team names in my pitch view of the team though, everyone is still playing for the wrong team :angry:

Made 8 changes:-

In: Woodgate, Senderos, Larsson, Modric, Eagles, Klasnic, Aguero, Cahill

Out: Distin, Knight, Bramble, Nzog, Merieles, Vaughan, Carroll, Jones

Bicks the name under the players shirt on the team screen is showing who that player is playing against this week

Aha! that makes sense now, though when I picked my team it was showing the team they played for.

Crystal clear now thanks :)

You get one free transfer per week. Any more (unless you use a wildcard) will cost you 4 points per transfer

Yes in a normal week, read the topic man :mrgreen:

:oops:

Missed that I'm afraid :D

I'm last in every league I'm in apart from the Vt league.

The only player in my team who got a lot of points was Begovic, and I'd dropped him to the bench because I assumed he'd get no points because they were playing Chelsea :(

Team is now

Begovic

Cole, Vermaelen, Enrique, Smalling

Nani, Toure, Taraabt, Ramsey

Bent, Aguero

rubbish start, due to a couple of spurs and everton players I couldn't transfer out, decided on some imminent surgery based around the fact Aguero is clearly going to be insane and is going straight in.

Warnock Woodgate Toure Muamba Suarez Cahil Aguero Long all IN

Clichy Assou Ekoto Modric Bent Lita Dawson + 2 others i've forgotten out OUT

Â