Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Hardly had anything to do when you think about it but a couple of crosses and a Depay shot.

He would've saved the goal as it was heading straight to the foot before the deflection.

even if Guzan missed it Amavi would have got it

just a typical Villa vs United goal  :lol:  :(

Reminded tonight why Guzan pisses me off so much, I despise the fact he cannot kick the ball off the ground hence giving it to Richards or Clark to play out and putting us under pressure straight away, it's a bad tactic and won't ever change as long as Brad is in goal

It's interesting despite his kicking deficiencies our defenders and Westwood do seem rather keen to pass back to him when there's little space on the halfway line.

For me he was solid claiming crosses and the one shot on target so not kicking well isn't enough to take him out of the team.

Reminded tonight why Guzan pisses me off so much, I despise the fact he cannot kick the ball off the ground hence giving it to Richards or Clark to play out and putting us under pressure straight away, it's a bad tactic and won't ever change as long as Brad is in goal

Wow. He didn't put a foot wrong tonight. I know you're entitled to your opinion, but it's just wrong.

Never said he did, Brad does this every game he cannot kick the ball out from the ground and tries to play it out from the defence and it does not work.

Wow. He didn't put a foot wrong tonight. I know you're entitled to your opinion, but it's just wrong.

Never said he did, Brad does this every game he cannot kick the ball out from the ground and tries to play it out from the defence and it does not work.

So all the best teams hoof it then?

Yes, it was the same as last season we were straight away under pressure, clearly you don't agree with how I see it and are happy to play it out the way we do, that's fair enough.

I don't remember us being put under pressure playing it out from the back at all yesterday. Not due to Guzan anyway.

I remember Richards bombing forward, not seeing options ahead and dropping it off to Bacuna who was surrounded quickly but that was it.

• Like 1

Â