Brad Guzan

R.Bear

I've just seen Fox trying to pin the first on him, but I'm not sure what they're expecting him to do? It's a header that's gone in off the post? 

The second however, just bizarre. I'd wager that happens on a fair few occasions but it's so marginal and occurs so quickly that I'm surprised anyone's even spotted that. Great freekick though.

Edited by Milfner

1st goal is possibly the worst piece of defending you will see. Could argue maybe he could come and collect it but the defending is shocking. HE threw the ball to penalty spot and not one player even attempted to clear the header

Couldn't post in Gold Cup thread as it got locked but did anyone see the late penalty Mexico got in their game....has to be one of the worst calls I've seen which sparked a full scale riot from Panama players towards the ref.

They also got a dodgy last minute penalty in the last round....

• Like 1

Couldn't post in Gold Cup thread as it got locked but did anyone see the late penalty Mexico got in their game....has to be one of the worst calls I've seen which sparked a full scale riot from Panama players towards the ref.

Didn't watch the match, but I saw the highlights. The whole match seemed very dodgy. The red card was no where near a red card. You could say a yellow might have been warranted, but a red was ridiculous. Then the tying pk was just stupid. Even the mexican players look embarrassed that it was given. Guardado admitted he was tempted to intentionally miss it. Twice Mexico has been given insane penalty calls to keep their gold cup hopes afloat. 

I watched the second half. It was utterly ridiculous. and the Mexican fans continued their reputation for throwing items on the field. The bloody game was stopped for 10 mins after he gave the 1st penalty because of the fans. The ref had zero control of the game. During the 10 min "break" he was just standing still. And he ended the game when Panama had a throw-in in the attacking half and was chased out of the stadium. 

penalties. hasnt saved 1 for Villa in nearly 2 years

that Omar Gonzalez is garbage

Omar? I think you mean Brooks. Brooks was awful all match. The goal was completely his fault. 

everytime I watch him he is atrocious. he was miles out of position for the goal

penalties. hasnt saved 1 for Villa in nearly 2 years

that Omar Gonzalez is garbage

Omar? I think you mean Brooks. Brooks was awful all match. The goal was completely his fault. 

everytime I watch him he is atrocious. he was miles out of position for the goal

Are you trolling? 

USA's defence is a complete mess. Both centre-backs get dragged everywhere and not convinced on any of their fullbacks either.

Lost on pens anyway. Guzan saved one of four. 

Â