Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Absolute monster goal-keeper, it's going to be hard to keep him as he's one of the best in the league.

Those **** morons on BT were questioning his quality based on his clean sheet record but that 'record' is down to the useless defences he has had to play behind over  his Villa career.

• Like 2

Absolute monster goal-keeper, it's going to be hard to keep him as he's one of the best in the league.

Those **** morons on BT were questioning his quality based on his clean sheet record but that 'record' is down to the useless defences he has had to play behind over  his Villa career.

I dunno about that, he doesn't really seem to get much attention and is never mentioned in the same breadth as De Gea, Cech, Lloris, Begovic etc (even though he should be).

I dunno about that, he doesn't really seem to get much attention and is never mentioned in the same breadth as De Gea, Cech, Lloris, Begovic etc (even though he should be).

I can't say I'm overly bothered about him getting attention when objectively he's one of the better keepers in this league. IMO he's definitely better than Begovic and there's not much to choose between him and Lloris.

Again, let's not forget that those keepers play behind much better defences.

GTFO!

GuzanSave2.gif

This save made my mind go into the same kind of overdrive that the save from Samba's headed against QPR did last season, just trying to understand how someone could possibly move in the air like that. 

I was in disbelief when I was watching the game, it was literally like he was levitating. 

:wub:

He'll become a better goalie in time than Friedel in my opinion. Whether we can keep hold of him is another matter, there are clubs out there who are crying out for a decent keeper.

He should also be captain, the way he organises the defence puts Vlaar in shame. But that's for another day.

My favorite player. Surely must be one of the best goalkeepers in the league. I wonder how long we can keep a hold of him. He seems to love Aston Villa though, so you'll never know(call me naive if you'd like;)) 

Â