The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

The thing is mate, you just end up winding yourself up even more. Im convinced this steakandchips bloke isnt trolling or being a wind up merchant, i think he actually believes the shite he comes out with! :shock:

I agree with most of what he says re Houllier.

Also,

MON is a word removed

Petrov is useless

the 'Manic depressive MON haters'.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to JezVilla?

Like all superheroes he probably faded away to nothing when he no longer had his archvillian to battle against, shame! He used to make me feel happy that I was not yet as miserable as he was?

All we needed was the honeytrap thread and this has become a wonderful place again!!! I spent about 30 seconds in the VT forum this evening, saw some guff from the usual suspects and just went straight back to the honeytrap thread instead.

Marvellous!

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many times the word "deluded" will appear in the main forum over the next few days.

I'm not happy about the football right now, but when all's said and done, it's just some millionaires losing a game to some other millionaires. It's nothing that a few Stellas and some rock n roll won't sort out !

Reporting for peace and quiet duty.

St. Martin led us to some ridiculous results - not going to get too bent out of shape over this one. Big Eck needs time, if.it wasn't for the Blouse connection more would be saying it.

I think I'll have to take refuge in here. Really bad reactions to tonights match. Some of them just seem ridiculous. I admit I haven't seen nor heard commentary on the match but at the end of the day if it psyches us up for QPR Sunday I'll be happy. Maybe a kick up the arse is what some of the players need.

If I said that in the main forum I would probably be shot!!! :D

I think I'll have to take refuge in here. Really bad reactions to tonights match. Some of them just seem ridiculous. I admit I haven't seen nor heard commentary on the match but at the end of the day if it psyches us up for QPR Sunday I'll be happy. Maybe a kick up the arse is what some of the players need.

If I said that in the main forum I would probably be shot!!! :D

You iz deluded. :winkold:

My McGrath managed to go onto the VT forum add comments and stay fairly calm and rational (unlike most people on there). There's not much lovin' there after last night (apart from steaknchips wanking over Houllier still). Most posts ending with 'and Randy should sell up the useless word removed'

With regard to steak does anyone think he was sired from Houllier's wrinkly old french bellend? Nasty thought though it is!

Just ventured into the reactions and Ratings thread.

Mostly calls for Randy to sell/leave and Eck to be sacked.

I stopped at 2 pages, and have sought sanctuary back over here.

Shite result and shite performance. Shite happens. I'll be looking for a big reaction on sunday ...

Awful from start to finish but shit happens. If things don't pick up by Christmas then fairy nuff, take it up a notch but for now I'll put it down to a bad day at the office (and stay under the warm duvet that is OT).

I can only assume from the reactions that Big Eck and Randy went round to some of the posters parent's houses and took it in turns to violate their mothers.

Even that was a gutless and defensive performance. The attack just looked clueless. Hardly any meaningful penetration in the box.

All too content to sit back, and watch balls being knocked around them. :x

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shit performance yesterday, shit result. Hopefully thats the kick up the backside we need. Lets try and get 3 points at QPR. Hopefully our number 9 will actually have returned to fitness/form.

Meanwhile, I'm going to try and stay off that bloody forum, depressing.