The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

I tend not to go in there anymore either, which is weird cos it used to be the complete opposite way round. Whenever I do venture in there I always think someone is a complete idiot....

Then I come in here and realise everyone on here are idiots :D

Any one else getting fed up of the rubbish being spouted on the VT section of this site again!! I am sick to death of it, we win, its all good, we draw, he has destroyed us, we lose, get them all out the club they ent good enough for us!! Just support the boys on the pitch for god sake!! But on a plus side, means i get to look at the Amusing gifs thread all over again!!

Thing about the on topic section is that some of the people (on both "sides" of the debate actually) do have a point.

However most things about the club at the moment are just so not good that it is difficult to be positive and I think that is what makes the OT so bad for some people. Not the posters, not the fact that you may think some are idiots but the fact that a lot of the negativity has a point.

So actually it is Villa itself which makes the on topic so bad.

In off topic nothing Villa related is discussed and so this is more enjoyable to people!