The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

Someone did make me chuckle in the reactions thread..

Something along the lines of..

'I'm glad we're out of the cup because now we can concentrate on the Premier League title (by that I mean the title 'Aston Villa: Premier League Club)'

:lol: annoying... but funny

Shit performance yesterday, shit result. Hopefully thats the kick up the backside we need. Lets try and get 3 points at QPR. Hopefully our number 9 will actually have returned to fitness/form.

This thread seems to have turned into an excuse to trash Villa in the off topic forum as well and the on topic one. Please stick of off topic in here, so we can seek refuge properly

Shit performance yesterday, shit result. Hopefully thats the kick up the backside we need. Lets try and get 3 points at QPR. Hopefully our number 9 will actually have returned to fitness/form.

This thread seems to have turned into an excuse to trash Villa in the off topic forum as well and the on topic one. Please stick of off topic in here, so we can seek refuge properly

:lol:

That's no way to speak to a veteran of the off-topic forum.

Ha just had a look in VT! Some of the threads are imaginative to say the least? From let's sack AM to let's not pay any transfer fees for 5 years, to let's just experiement this year? The lunactics are out of the asylum and have internet access!!

Luckily I can just laugh at it all!!

Ha just had a look in VT! Some of the threads are imaginative to say the least? From let's sack AM to let's not pay any transfer fees for 5 years, to let's just experiement this year? The lunactics are out of the asylum and have internet access!!

Well do something about it as opposed to moaning in here and make the main forum a better place for all.

Not aimed at just you either, the attitude of a few in this thread stinks. You should be able to rise above the dross and debate sensibly.

Well do something about it as opposed to moaning in here and make the main forum a better place for all.

Not aimed at just you either, the attitude of a few in this thread stinks. You should be able to rise above the dross and debate sensibly.

No drama's mate, you still got a few red cards lying around I could use?

I wasn't moaning just chuckling at some of the threads in VT. I am old enough and ugly enough to realise that most people moan, shout and swear just because they are passionate and love our club? What get's my goat is the people that only post to say stop moaning your an embarrassment to the club?

Try it Lancs.....

It's like smashing your head against a brickwall. The Greek philosophy of Thesis, antithesis and synthesis has been lost to

"its **** shit" "Randy/AM/The General/your mothers/ are clearing in the woods and I'm never going to Villa Park again."

You can't hold a reasonable debate in those circumstances. There is a section of posters here who would argue black was white if it suited their agenda.

When there are too many lunatics in the asylum, the asylum runs the risk of becoming taken over by those lunatics.

Once the asylum has been taken over by the lunatics, it is very difficult to reclaim the asylum without first getting rid of the lunatics.

The phrase 'p*ssing in the wind' springs to mind! :lol: :winkold:

Unfortunately trying to sensibly argue and debate just ends up recycling the guff that got this thread created in the first place! Can but try though ey :)

I don't understand why the 'Houllier vs McLeish' thread is open.

Can I open a 'MON vs McLeish' thread? or something else that verges on 'off topic'?

I can only assume it's still open because a mod or two disliked Houllier so much that they don't mind 40 pages of him being slagged off... :detect:

Consipiracy... :lol:

I despair with that place, too many Football Manager hero's and people wondering round with their head up their arse. A sensible debate is fair and few between, surrounded by trolls and bating.

I agree with the sentiments Wiggs, if not the words (due to the shocking grammar!).

:mrgreen:

I despair with that place, too many Football Manager hero's and people wondering round with their head up their arse. A sensible debate is fair and few between, surrounded by trolls and bating.

I agree with the sentiments Wiggs, if not the words (due to the shocking grammar!).

thers' nothing rung with my spelling and grammer,

I don't understand why the 'Houllier vs McLeish' thread is open.

Can I open a 'MON vs McLeish' thread? or something else that verges on 'off topic'?

I can only assume it's still open because a mod or two disliked Houllier so much that they don't mind 40 pages of him being slagged off... :detect:

Consipiracy... :lol:

Houllier creeps into many threads, i think the hope in keeping that open is that all the houllier talk stays in one place. But really all posts saying Houllier would have done this or that should just be deleted.

I quite like 'fair and few between'