The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

was bad but wasnt bad enough for people to demand protests

To be fair, having skimmed through that thread, it appeared that only one numpty actually thought a protest was a good idea. Everybody else was protesting at how silly the OP was being.

Yes. If you do it, the universe will implode, up will become down, black will become white, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Excellent quote sir. *love that movie*

I really dont know why i even look over that side of the forum. I think to myself i will go and have a butchers and see what bile is being spouted with no intention of posting...yet cant help getting involved with some muppet who has spent far too much time on Football Manager and thinks he can run a football club and spot superstar talent at a glance and condemn a player because he missed placed 1 pass in 90 minutes.

I hardly go in the Villa section anymore. The Off Topic (here) is much more fun and it is mainly occupied by people who post in here everyday. With some ingenius threads!

Why people get so down about one match is beyond me.

This! I used to be on VT a lot but sick of it as its the same ole same ole, on top of that Villa bore me and struggle to even raise the energy to sigh let alone moan as the PL is just a joke. I did actually pop in the other day to moan about the same thing.