The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

I have been guilty of posting in there lately and getting dragged into a couple of petty tit-for-tat arguements against the 'haters'.

I feel dirty...im sorry. :cry:

There There Wiggy.

console.gif

I have been guilty of posting in there lately and getting dragged into a couple of petty tit-for-tat arguements against the 'haters'.

There There Wiggy.

console.gif

I did it again...hold me! :cry:

I dunno Wiggs. Go into VillaTalk, lay a quick punch into one of the braindead negative zombies, and then come scarpering back into the safety of this thread.

Sounds like a good plan.

Might have a go myself .... :winkold:

I more for going in, telling them we're all on the same side and that we should be nice to each other. Then immediately leaving before I'm accused of trolling and making inflammatory comments.

braindead negative zombies

patronising FTL

though posts like this do explain why the main topic has indeed deteriorated , really don't see why people can't have (and express) an opinion positive or negative and have their view respected ... for shame Jon

There There Wiggy.

console.gif

Ok. cuddle.gif

There There Wiggy.

console.gif

I dunno Wiggs. Go into VillaTalk, lay a quick punch into one of the braindead negative zombies, and then come scarpering back into the safety of this thread.

Sounds like a good plan.

Might have a go myself .... :winkold:

The thing is mate, you just end up winding yourself up even more. Im convinced this steakandchips bloke isnt trolling or being a wind up merchant, i think he actually believes the shite he comes out with! :shock:

braindead negative zombies

patronising FTL

though posts like this do explain why the main topic has indeed deteriorated , really don't see why people can't have (and express) an opinion positive or negative and have their view respected ... for shame Jon

intentionally provogative FTW!!

a prime catch. Didn't think I'd ensnare a fish as big as Tone Loc though ... :winkold:

fishing_catch.jpg

I'm convinced this steakandchips bloke isnt trolling or being a wind up merchant, i think he actually believes the shite he comes out with! :shock:

That's the scary thing.

Like you say, best to simply avoid ....

intentionally provocative FTW!!

Flaming & Posting For Effect

Flaming is not acceptable, nor is creating points just to argue - say what you mean - not something that is intended to wind other people up. Posting For Effect (PFE) will be spotted and repeated PFE will end up in a ban. There is no point in signing up just to wind up fellow Aston Villa fans.

indeed ...as i already said , for shame Jon

I'm convinced this steakandchips bloke isnt trolling or being a wind up merchant, i think he actually believes the shite he comes out with! :shock:

That's the scary thing.

Like you say, best to simply avoid ....

But when you read the things he believes it just hurts your brain :(

There are only a few posters who's opinions I respect and seek in the main forum, and very few of them are posting there at the moment. To be honest, it's never been any different than it is at the moment though. I was active in the MON years on there and every day was a warzone between the 'Happy clapping MON lovers' and the 'Manic depressive MON haters'.

It's still worth browsing though and not a waste of time at all, you just need to filter your VT time. Get to know the characters who annoy you and ignore them when you see their avatar. That's why I have the kitty as mine, so I'm easily recognised and 'ignored' :razz: