What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Kendrick-Lamar-DAMN.-album-cover-art.jpg

Giving a few more spins of what is my Album of the Year. 

I had numerous candidates for what could have been my Album of the Year for numerous reasons, but I kept it simple and based my decision on which record got the most plays this year and it was DAMN. by Kendrick Lamar

• Like 2

I joined the Vinyl revolution this Xmas and am currently alternating these bad boys.

Man I forgot just how good nirvana unplugged is. "Where did you sleep last night" is one of my favourite vocal performances ever. 

IMG_0350.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

I joined the Vinyl revolution this Xmas and am currently alternating these bad boys.

Man I forgot just how good nirvana unplugged is. "Where did you sleep last night" is one of my favourite vocal performances ever. 

IMG_0350.JPG

Love Nirvana, great album that...the rest not so much :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Hell, yes. See also the Carnegie Hall live album. 

I shall look that up, cheers. I'm about a million miles from knowing what I'm doing when it gets around to jazz.

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I shall look that up, cheers. I'm about a million miles from knowing what I'm doing when it gets around to jazz.

For years I fought shy of getting into jazz, because I thought it would be a bottomless rabbit hole of album purchases. Guess what? It is. And I love it. 

• Like 1

I've gone rogue, I'-m sticking my 12 inches in the albums thread...

24675108107_bc606bcb7b_z.jpg

Clint Eastwood & General Saint - Stop That Train

The Jam - Precious

Dead Kennedys - Halloween 

The Clash - Should I Stay

it's not often The Clash will be the weakest of a quartet, but by '82 and Combat Rock they were definitely approaching their sell by

• Like 2

8 hours ago, il_serpente said:

And Alone in San Francisco.  Blue Note has a best of Monk album that is also quite good.

Indeed. But if you only have one, Brilliant Corners is the business. 

• Like 1

Found this oddity on Discogs.

Spanish remaster release from '91, purchased in Germany, it dispenses with the original 45rpm EP that was with the LP and puts the tracks on side two.

Couldn't say no at 6 euros.

VLmW0EW.jpg?1

• Like 1

Â