What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

8 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Working from home for the morning.

not much better than the Super Furry Animals discography to help pass the time whilst I tap away at the laptop. 

Aziz-Ansari-Thumbs-Up.gif

car CD selection:

34700740683_2e5b8b25f0.jpg

Love them to bits, probably seen them more than any other band (Alabama 3 will over take them soon on that score...).

Ice Hockey Hair might just be my all time fave tune, it would be my rescued desert island disc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Aziz-Ansari-Thumbs-Up.gif

car CD selection:

34700740683_2e5b8b25f0.jpg

Love them to bits, probably seen them more than any other band (Alabama 3 will over take them soon on that score...).

Ice Hockey Hair might just be my all time fave tune, it would be my rescued desert island disc.

Looking forward to getting a copy of the Radiator reissue. Hopefully a tour, playing the full album to follow.

• Like 1

Must admit, I'm torn on the Radiator reissue. I love them, but they are in danger of becoming their own tribute band.

I bought the Fuzzy Logic reissue as that had some stuff I hadn't heard. But I'll wait on the Radiator reissue to see exactly what it is. I just selfishly crave new stuff.

I know my one mate will utterly lose his shit over any new slant or tweek to She's Got Spies, he plays it every time he's pre match dj at the footy. Pre match dj might just sound a little more grand than it is...it's the first 5 of us in getting the key to the cd player / p.a. system.

Â