What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Green_Day_-_Dookie_cover.jpg

Again. And it's as flipping awesome now as it was when I was a 13 year old, clueless, snotty nosed punk.

i would not call myself a green day fan but there are songs that i like, especially from their earlier years. got no time for them these days though, occasionally i will blast some out from the early years.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

wmus000436239_l.jpg

Simply gorgeous!

what sort of tuneage is that, Mr Angel?

The second track is off his previous album - Adventures in your own backyard (worth checking out too!)

Gorgeous stuff. Album purchased! Thanks TBA

• Like 1

Sub-Lingual tablet, by the Fall.

attachicon.gif152963.jpg

The "usual" enjoyable mix of angry drunk at bus-stop shouting at the world and some bostin' tunes.

I have to say, if you're wondering whether to get it or not - get it. It's the best one for about 5 years or so. Really growing on me.

Sub-Lingual tablet, by the Fall.

attachicon.gif152963.jpg

The "usual" enjoyable mix of angry drunk at bus-stop shouting at the world and some bostin' tunes.

I have to say, if you're wondering whether to get it or not - get it. It's the best one for about 5 years or so. Really growing on me.

I was going to buy it this very afternoon but it wasn't in yet. I ended up buying the new one by Mikhail Cronin (Ty Segall sidekick) - MCIII, which I'm currently listening to right now. I do want that new Fall album though. hopefully it will be in by the end of the week or I'll get it in Manchester next Saturday. Btw Pete if you fancy this this next Saturday I should be able to swing it as a freebie

Â