What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

second hand shop find a few months back, a couple of quid, sounds and plays lovely

of course, the real beauty is the tunes are so familiar.......people don't realise it's a recent purchase  :ph34r:

incidentally, since you (didn't) ask, the other two I bought new back in the day!

my old man went totally UKIP first time I played that Dead Kennedys one, which was pretty much what I was hoping for

Edited by chrisp65

second hand shop find a few months back, a couple of quid, sounds and plays lovely

Why the **** is it, that every second hand shop I go to has nothing but Harry Secombe. James Last, Jim Reeves and Max **** Boyce???

• Like 1

Why the **** is it, that every second hand shop I go to has nothing but Harry Secombe. James Last, Jim Reeves and Max **** Boyce???
That's exactly what Ray McVay is!

Oi!

(you're not wrong)

vyxkwp.jpg

Duke Ellington -

McVay has a couple of corkers in his back catalogue -

'Voodoo Party' by James Last is quite good too.

Jim Reeves is dull, but not awful.

Max Boyce & Harry Secombe... Meh.

• Like 1

wmus000436239_l.jpg

Simply gorgeous!

what sort of tuneage is that, Mr Angel?

The second track is off his previous album - Adventures in your own backyard (worth checking out too!)

Edited by theboyangel

Â