What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

would not have you down as a blue cheer fan chris.

Yeah it's not my usual I'll admit. I think it's that sort of late 60's vibe that was a little bit more blues rock than heavy metal. I've got a few bits of Yardbirds as well!

I think I'm starting to get into stoner rock too. I think I'm getting old.

• Like 1

^^^^

Top choice, Dave. [emoji106]

She's phenomenal, studio or live.

Picked up '12 Nights In Hollywood' a couple of years ago. It's so ridiculously stupidly good, it's ridiculously stupid.

Terrible album, though!

Not to me! It's got that psych quirkyness from the 60's that I like. Not even keen on the Stones - it's the only thing of theirs I own :)

Terrible album, though!

Not to me! It's got that psych quirkyness from the 60's that I like. Not even keen on the Stones - it's the only thing of theirs I own :)
That makes sense then. It's so unlike all the others it's pretty much the Stones album for people who don't like Stones albums. Having said it's terrible, I do have a bit of a soft spot for it too. Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

i myself love that late 60s pysch but for some reason i dont like that stones album. thought i really would but was disappointed with it. it just dont suit them.

Terrible album, though!

surprised you dont like the stones.

Â