What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

I've just downloaded the new temparence movement album, the actual album sounds pretty good but the production is **** terrible on the first 3 tracks, sounds like there is far too much treble, everything just distorts into a mess of noise

I've just downloaded the new temparence movement album, the actual album sounds pretty good but the production is **** terrible on the first 3 tracks, sounds like there is far too much treble, everything just distorts into a mess of noise

How does it compare with the first one?

39 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

How does it compare with the first one?

at first listen not good, it sounds like its been brickwalled to ****, second track sounds like it should be Steve Tyler singing and I think it was the 5th or 6th track they have lifted the riff directly from coverdale page

having said that I think I might be being a wee bit overly critical so I'm going to have a good listen on my headphones and then make a decision

his vocals do seem to get lost in the mess of the music a lot of the times though

4VQFYZs.jpg

Finances dictated I purchase a recent US repress...I was watching two copies on ebay; an original 1968 copy that I stopped following when it hit £155.00, and a 1970 Uk repress that went for £128.50

4VQFYZs.jpg

Finances dictated I purchase a recent US repress...I was watching two copies on ebay; an original 1968 copy that I stopped following when it hit £155.00, and a 1970 Uk repress that went for £128.50

I think mine is the 1970 UK one.

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I think mine is the 1970 UK one.

Listened to this just the other day. 'SF Sorrow Is Born' is great, the rest is a bit meh really.

Tomorrow, 5 Day Week Straw People, July, Kaleidoscope and Le Fleur de Lys all did better imho

Â