What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

2 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

After finding Uncle Acid on here before Christmas, can anyone recommend one or two similar stoner rock albums...it's not usually my bag but they hit the spot.

Also been listening to The Front Bottoms recently.

It's an oldy but still a goody

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Monster_Magnet_Dopes_to_Infinity.jpg

• Like 2

After finding Uncle Acid on here before Christmas, can anyone recommend one or two similar stoner rock albums...it's not usually my bag but they hit the spot.

I would certain recommend checking out I'm in your mind fuzz by Aussies king gizzard and the lizard wizard if you like uncle acid.

Edit

...wrong band name

• Like 2

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Do you like BRMC? Or Brian's Jonestown Massacre? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Electric Wizard

Orange Goblin

Witchcraft

Acid King

Mountain Witch

Stoned Jesus

• Like 2

Designer 1 said pretty much what I would have. Would maybe add Saint Vitus, Orchid, ASG, Dead Meadow, Om, early Earth, Ice Dragon, Kavadar. You should also listen to early Sabbath, cus that's pretty much what they're all trying to sound like.

• Like 3

Do you like BRMC? Or Brian's Jonestown Massacre? 

Always had a soft spot for BRMC, yeah!

Electric Wizard

Orange Goblin

Witchcraft

Acid King

Mountain Witch

Stoned Jesus

I'll give them all a try this week, thanks! 👍

• Like 2

On 25/01/2016 at 08:02, troon_villan said:

electric wizard are really good and take you to a very bleak landscape. as mentioned early sabbath as well, especially vol 4 and master of reality with the latter being a stoners dream. i love stoner rock.

46 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

electric wizard are really good and take you to a very bleak landscape. as mentioned early sabbath as well, especially vol 4 and master of reality with the latter being a stoners dream. i love stoner cock.

At last the truth!

• Like 3

Â