What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Anthony Manning Islets in Pink Polypropylene CD

Sample

An interesting little write up here by the guy who runs Type Records. On the same page you can stream the whole album and see the album's cover.

Edited by useless

led zeppelin, in through the out door. not a big fan at all but its been a while so i thought id dust it off.

I think it's a great album, one of my faves from Zep

• Like 2

led zeppelin, in through the out door. not a big fan at all but its been a while so i thought id dust it off.

Seconded. 

• Like 1

to be honest i think its pretty awful, some albums will grow on me but everytime i listen to this one it just seems to get worse. i felt like giving it another chance today and i stuck it out but it misses page really bad on this album, hes on it obviously but he had little influence on the album and he just wernt with it as he was smacked out of his head. even page himself said it was to soft and weak but there are people who love it, in terms of diversity i think houses of the holy was a great statement although it aint my favourite. but in the 70s zep could of released an album full of tom jones covers and it would of shifted millions.

Seconded.
Thirded

Carouselambra, In the Evening, and Fool in the Rain are easily three of the best songs in the Zeppelin catalog.

Edited by leviramsey

ramble on and thank you off led zep II are two of my favourite zep songs, only songs i dont really care for off that album are moby dick and bring it on home. i really like houses of the holy but sometimes it can come across a bit light which is exactly how its meant to come across i suppose but if i want something heavy on i dont play it.

I can never pick a favourite zep album as I'm spoilt for choice but if pushed I normally go for physical graffiti. The first side of that album is so strong, all killer tracks and the second side is good as well.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

ramble on and thank you off led zep II are two of my favourite zep songs

Same here. 

I never really saw the appeal of Physical Graffiti. Unlike (say) the two tracks listed above, it seem to lack any actual songs, it's all just bludgeoning riffs. Stodgy, and somewhat boring for me. 

Â