What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Roxette,best of. Not normally my type of music but its a band I listened to a lot when I was really young. Blame my mum, and also my grandad. Tbf there are only four songs which I like so most will be skipped.

By my count, there are five awesome songs on Roxette's greatest hits album. I recommend going back and revisiting "Fading Like A Flower (Everytime You Leave)".

That is all.

That's strange. My counter has it at zero. ;)
  • Like 1

BrtZ61kIMAAnPOF.jpg

bought today, off a busker in Ludlow

bit of a result, it was £5, got it home and there were two 20p's in the plastic envelope - probs due to some scruffy throwing of coins by passers by

so £4.60 for me!

Went into the vinyl store, saw deep purple and sabbath lps listed so went and had a look. Great condition but 17 quid a pop, no thanks. Cheapest ones I saw were 12 quid. Shame because he had some great stuff in there.

Megadeth, rust in peace

I used to share a flat with an obstinate, Dave Mustaine-worshipping metalhead.  I was fairly open-minded to the myriad of shit he wanted me to listen to (and by God, there was some shit; Turisas, Blind Guardian and the whole sub-genre of "battle metal" springs instantly to mind), but if I ever dared suggest he give anything that didn't involve a long-haired man in his 50's screeching about goblins whilst frantically palm-muting up and down the pentatonic scale a try, I would be decried as some sort of iconoclast.  

I got so sick of it, I decided to write a drum & bass version of Tornado Of Souls (his favourite track) just to see the look of horror/rage on his face.  It was beautiful.  He moved out shortly afterwards.

• Like 2

Haha fair play to ya. I'm not a big megadeth fan if I'm honest,now and again I'll bang them on but I can't stand all these other sub genres of metal. Don't mind a bit of stoner/sludge/doom but can't stand all this screaming bollocks.

uQh4wos.jpg?1?2579

Not a fan at all of his early acoustic-bongo drum-hippie stuff that's on side 1 and 2.

But when he plugs a guitar into an amp...that's more like it!

• Like 1

Â