• Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

shes mint

whats mcliesh's bird like?

image-11-for-birmingham-city-football-club-awards-gallery-172397059.jpg

Call her a Villa manager's wife??? It's not that she's an ex-sha manager's wife that I've got a problem with, it's just she's not got the ability to be a Villa manger's wife.

Where can we protest?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly in my time as a Villa fan I have never felt so bad.

I would like to say that I have nothing against Mcleish personally and I genuinely havent. I simply do not rate him as a manager, MON had him in his pocket to the most part when he was in charge of Rangers and yes he won the league cup with Blues but he got them relegated twice whilst playing the kind of football I'd dread to see at Villa Park. I cant say that his ability in the transfer market is in anyway a positive either, cant really think of one player he signed (that wasnt from Villa) that I'd like in claret and blue.

I think now its a case of when which I am honestly just in disbelief about. And when Mcleish is appointed I am looking forward to our statement as to the reasons we have chosen Alex Mcleish above all other candidates. I mean I am truly hurt that Randy has even spoke to Mcleish with him being straight from blues but that aside, considering pure footballing and business reasons I fail to see one reason that any of us would accept.

Just put £20 on Villa to be relegated at 21. Before its announced, once its confirmed no doubt it will be in the single figures.

Just shows what the Market thinks, if Villa are only 21 to be relegated next season. Well done Randy, you've managed to undo 4 years of great work at a stroke.

Someone tell me this isn't really happening.

Yeah I've got a bet on us to be relegated.

Expecting the odds to shorten up a fair bit and then I'll be able to lay it for a guaranteed profit.

*puts tin hat on*

*takes tin hat off*

**** you Lerner, Faulkner et al. you stupid, stupid idiots.

Time for me to get behind our manager, who I really don't want here. Great. At least it will be consistant with the never end stream of cockups since O'neill walked.

Oh for crying out loud you lot - just man up.

We just have to accept what is there and get on with supporting the club. Yes, nobody really wanted him to become manager but he isn't the worst one in the history of the universe.

There's no point crying into your pints because it makes no odds. I read a quote once - nobody cares if you're miserable, so you may as well be happy.

Just put £20 on Villa to be relegated at 21. Before its announced, once its confirmed no doubt it will be in the single figures.

Just shows what the Market thinks, if Villa are only 21 to be relegated next season. Well done Randy, you've managed to undo 4 years of great work at a stroke.

Expecting the odds to shorten up a fair bit and then I'll be able to lay it for a guaranteed profit.

I cant see us being relegated even with Mcleish in charge. Luckily there will be some poor sides next season. I would be amazed if provided he stays at the helm if we finish in the top half.

We certainly wont get the gates or shirt sales as previous seasons which will unfortunately hurt the club.

Awful day to be a Villa fan, right up there with some of the worst.

You just know where we are going with this appointment. I think my interest in Villa just took a nose dive. Time to do something else on a saturday!

We won't be relegated!! Blues (with a much inferior squad) were unlucky to go down imo. If Dann hadn't got injured, they would have finished comfortably mid table. Stop being so pessimistic!

So we turned Steve mclaren down for an interview and the press knew about before it became official.

We were after Mcleish and the press knew about that before he resigned or it became official.

Martinez had no interest and the press knew about that before it became official.

Laughable all those comments previously about smoke and mirrors and no one knowing anything.

Makes you think about the Benitez turning us down due to lack of funds story. Seems the press knew more than we believed so maybe that was true.

You know there is something wrong when im coming round to the ideas in your posts.

You just couldn't make this shit up, this is one shit plan by a clueless and desperate board.

And to think I even discredited Richards old post about the board should quit...

I cant see us being relegated even with Mcleish in charge. Luckily there will be some poor sides next season. I would be amazed if provided he stays at the helm if we finish in the top half.

We certainly wont get the gates or shirt sales as previous seasons which will unfortunately hurt the club.

Brad gone, Ashley gone, Reo gone, Downing will go and whoever else wants to go.

Our team don't look that good after they leave, we have no replacements as yet and other teams will already have had a few weeks to speak to targets, some targets which may have been ours, unless they've gone for Houlliers list of targets and they were just trying to find a manager that would accept Houlliers targets as his own.

We won't be relegated!! Blues (with a much inferior squad) were unlucky to go down imo. If Dann hadn't got injured, they would have finished comfortably mid table. Stop being so pessimistic!

They made their own luck. I watched that game against Spurs and McLeish was tactically clueless - he had no idea how to play it and even his own players seemed exasperated by it.

But you can't collect until May, no?