• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motherwell relegated.

Finishing Rangers outside the top two in Scotland.

Noses relegated twice.

What the **** is going on?

Or finishing 2nd with Motherwell

Beating MON's Celtic to the title twice

Getting Scotland into the top 30 rankings (including a famous win in France)

Winning Birmingham's first trophy since the 1960's!!

So let me get this straight: we wanted to appoint Martinez whose football philosophy is attractive pass and move. We didn't consider Hughes because he resigned his previous post under dubious circumstances. We didn't consider McClaren because the fans would be against his appointment.

So we're going to give the job to McLeish whose teams play ugly football, who resigned from Brum controversially and who the fans don't want? Hmmm...

Just put £20 on Villa to be relegated at 21. Before its announced, once its confirmed no doubt it will be in the single figures.

Just shows what the Market thinks, if Villa are only 21 to be relegated next season. Well done Randy, you've managed to undo 4 years of great work at a stroke.

Someone tell me this isn't really happening.

Yeah I've got a bet on us to be relegated.

Expecting the odds to shorten up a fair bit and then I'll be able to lay it for a guaranteed profit.

But you can't collect until May, no?

Nope, but it won't take much movement for me to be guaranteed a return bigger than you'll get on any other investments.

We won't be relegated!!

Who says I think we will?

I'm gambling on the odds shortening, not on us getting relegated.

Motherwell relegated.

Noses relegated twice.

His SHA team conceded ONE less goal than us last season, which is pretty diabolical when you consider how shit hour defense was last season and how defense is supposedly his strong area.

Even looking at his smug ginger face is making me angry, the fact that he has the gall to take the job......... **** off you ginger clearing in the woods.

I don't get where the guy has ever been smug.

We belted them 5-1, and he commented that we were on a different level.

We beat them 1-0 with (they claimed) a dodgy penalty, and he didn't make a big fuss.

They knocked us out of last season's League Cup and he didn't gloat or crow in any way.

The fact that people don't want him to be our manager, I get. What I don't get is the vitriol and abuse that is aimed towards somebody who appears to be an absolute gentleman both in and out of the game.

I appeal to all of the dissenters to accept what has happened, grudgingly if necessary, and give this gentleman a chance to take us forward in a positive way.

Motherwell relegated.

Noses relegated twice.

thats better....apart from the last one, that was a sad day for world football

So let me get this straight: we wanted to appoint Martinez whose football philosophy is attractive pass and move. We didn't consider Hughes because he resigned his previous post under dubious circumstances. We didn't consider McClaren because the fans would be against his appointment.

So we're going to give the job to McLeish whose teams play ugly football, who resigned from Brum controversially and who the fans don't want? Hmmm...

Indeed its that mental and nonsensical.

The words YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING spring to mind...

Shit appointment but can't see us going down. 9th-12th I imagine. Which IMO is depressing enough.
It will be hard to accept finishing in that kind of area bearing in mind that the team will have had a full pre-season and there wont be the kind of upheaval that there was last season. I reckon we'll finish 10th or 11th.

Does the board even give a crap about losing Downing? One of our best players in the squad currently? I mean it's bad enough losing Young, but it looks like we're gonna lose Downing as well. We're going backwards big time.

Shit appointment but can't see us going down. 9th-12th I imagine. Which IMO is depressing enough.
It will be hard to accept finishing in that kind of area bearing in mind that the team will have had a full pre-season and there wont be the kind of upheaval that there was last season. I reckon we'll finish 10th or 11th.

I will be optimistic and say we will finish 7th with a good cup run. Everton will struggle, so will Spurs if they lose Modric.

Up the Villa!

people are betting on us to be relegated?

jesus christ get a grip that's disgraceful

Why?

I don't want it to happen, its the last thing I want. I'd rather not win the £400, but it looks like a possibility hence the shortish odds, and £400 would pay for a night on the beers to drown my sorrows.

Our last couple of wins this season pulled us out of the shit, everyone agrees 9th place is deceptive.

Young has gone, Reo Coker has gone, Friedel has gone, Downing might go, can't see Bent being happy to stay, can't see us attracting any decent players under the ginger one so how far exactly do you think we will be from the relegation zone?