• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Randy/Paul appoints McLeish at 6pm and this thread gets locked....How long before the next manager thread will open....3 months? 6 months....Later today?

I'm surprised it's not already open to be honest.

I've got it ready and waiting in another tab, as soon as the announcement is made I'll post it.

When Randy/Paul appoints McLeish at 6pm and this thread gets locked....How long before the next manager thread will open....3 months? 6 months....Later today?

I'm surprised it's not already open to be honest.

I've got it ready and waiting in another tab, as soon as the announcement is made I'll post it.

:crylaugh::crylaugh: :notworthy:

PS. I am starting to think there will be a double appointment – manager and director of football!! :winkold:

What makes you think that?

My inability to accept this as truth!

To be honest it’s the calibre of manager we seem to be targeting. Either the board are about to introduce massive austerity measures or they want a manger that is willing to work under direction!

Why the hell us would they chase Martinez and McLeish!! :bonk:

Just put £20 on Villa to be relegated at 21. Before its announced, once its confirmed no doubt it will be in the single figures.

Just shows what the Market thinks, if Villa are only 21 to be relegated next season. Well done Randy, you've managed to undo 4 years of great work at a stroke.

Someone tell me this isn't really happening.

It's been emotional guys....but after several months, 800 pages in this thread alone (plus 2 other threads!)....the new manager is almost here. I bet not many people thought it was gonna be McLeish back on page 1 of thread 1! *waves goodbye*

Even looking at his smug ginger face is making me angry, the fact that he has the gall to take the job......... **** off you ginger clearing in the woods.

God this is before we have even lost a game, :( I'd like to be rational and take my emotion out of it but the sense of dissapointment and increduality is crushing.

FML