• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

In addition those idiots are not even questioning why McLeish left. Clearly there are major problems there with the board interfering.

Definitely.

I think McLeish wants to come here and genuinely build something great just so he can give those ponces down the road the V's

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to those who are big enough to see some form of positives, or more likely are resigned to the fact that there is nothing we can do.

I wish I could be like that, but as much as I support this club, the appointment of McLeish feels like we are running a white flag up the pole of the top four. We have failed and now the agenda is totally differant, we are no longer anything more than a team hoping for the UEFA Cup place and maybe a good cup run.

Very, very sad day.

Well still no statement from the club. Clearly the appointment is not as nailed on as Sky are making out. Nice also to see Sky are spending Macleish's money on blues players already.

Look how long before everyone realises at the moment this is all nothing but press specualtion and downright lies. He's obviously spoken to Villa but aside from that nobody outside the select few at Villa knows anything let alone what he'll spend if he comes.

Good luck to those who are big enough to see some form of positives, or more likely are resigned to the fact that there is nothing we can do.

I wish I could be like that, but as much as I support this club, the appointment of McLeish feels like we are running a white flag up the pole of the top four. We have failed and now the agenda is totally differant, we are no longer anything more than a team hoping for the UEFA Cup place and maybe a good cup run.

Very, very sad day.

And would we really have a go in the UEFA cup if we made it :?

You gotta say, if he takes the job he's either stupid or has balls the size of melons. In many ways just the courage to accept the challenge says a lot about his character. I've always been taught that when employing someone you should ensure they have Competency, Character and Chemistry. Randy's convinced he's got the chemistry to work with his chairman, I'm beginning to see he has the character so that just leaves competency.....

I really hope that Quique Flores is the next manager of Villa... Then you'll see the sister of Miklos Féher on VP.

Orsi Féher :notworthy:

according to the mirror we blanked him... horrific i know...

the appointment of McLeish feels like we are running a white flag up the pole of the top four.

We haven't ever been IN with a shout of the top four. Why do people keep saying this. We should be happy to be in the top 6 (or 7 now really) and that's that. We wont finish any higher, its impossible on the budget we have. Plain and simple.

Forget Champions League, a decent cup and a few memorable victories is all we ever hope to achieve without a sugar daddy. Have absolutely no illusions about that.

Well still no statement from the club. Clearly the appointment is not as nailed on as Sky are making out. Nice also to see Sky are spending Macleish's money on blues players already.

Look how long before everyone realises at the moment this is all nothing but press specualtion and downright lies. He's obviously spoken to Villa but aside from that nobody outside the select few at Villa knows anything let alone what he'll spend if he comes.

Clutching at straws!!

I really hope that Quique Flores is the next manager of Villa... Then you'll see the sister of Miklos Féher on VP.

Orsi Féher :notworthy:

according to the mirror we blanked him... horrific i know...

I read that, if its true it sounded like he was really keen :?

Epic Fail not talking to him Epic on a huge scale

I think when the decission is made and we have a new manager, who ever it is, we should support him. After all we dont support any single player, manager or club owner, what it all comes down to is that we support Aston Villa and we should do that regardles of who is in charge.

Giving the manager or the team a hard time will only hurt our selves in the end, we should support them and give them confidence and cross our fingers and hope for the best. We might not be happy with the appointment, but as Villans we still need to back up the players and the club, why should anyone want to come here, the supporters are never happy no matter what, you do one mistake in a game and every one is on your back for it the rest of the season.

What a complete crock of shit..

Oh well, that has save me in the region of £2.5k this season..

£80 petrol per match

£40 x 2 per match

Shirts x 2

Various merchandise

Balti pies x 20

will save me a fortune too. Think I might go and watch Sutton Town next year it's only down the road 8)

I am based in Portsmouth (scum), so it could be Havant & Waterlooville matches for me next season..

I think McLeish wants to come here and genuinely build something great just so he can give those ponces down the road the V's

There is a big difference between wanting to, and being able to though. I guess we'll have to bite our tongues for now and wait and see. I am not confident in him though. I can only go on what I have seen of his teams in the Premiership to date, and sadly that isn't great. I really hope he proves me and others wrong though.