• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering now if we are waiting on Hughes, who is waiting on the Chelsea job to be sorted before he commits to us. With the Turkish FA playing hardball over Hiddink Hughes may have been told he is next in line if they can't get him. This would be consistent with the Generals one our two weeks comment.

I don't buy this one month clause business because surely our would be books with Jol coming on and, if Randy is such good mates with Al Fayed you'd think ethers be able to work something out.

If Everton hold a press conference today it might be for the same reasons that Wigan came out and talked. Moyes could have turned us down, EFC refuse to give us permission to talk to him. We might not even have been in touch with them at all and they just want to put an end to all speculation. We really have no idea at all.

Guys if there was a press conference at Everton at 2pm then im pretty certain that the press would a) know about it and B) be reporting it. The reason they are not is because there isnt one.

Also if moyes had resigned they wouldnt call a press conference they would issue a statement to the media and put it on the website. Moyes leaving would be a negative story and there is no way any board member would willingly sit there answering questions over a negative story.

As for the comments about he hasnt denied it well he did a few weeks back when he said he wasnt interested. Why would he do it again? Do you seriously expect either Moyes or Kenwright to come out and say we have read the forums and people getting themselves in a frenzy over two anonymous twitter accounts so feel we must comment. If it was all over the mainstream media that he was resigning then they would but not for forums and twitter.

as much as I try not to make too much of ITK's "The Villa Insider" on Twitter seems to be more close to the mark than anything.

Even to the point where he said Falkener and Kendrick had both agreed not to talk to the press.

On a seperate note, do Talkshite assess callers by who the biggest prick is as the so called Villa Fan on at the moment is saying "these amercan owners dont have a clue" "Randy has no passion for the club"

I'm holding a press conference at 2.00 this afternoon.

All representatives of the national press, TV and radio are welcome to come and interview me, regarding my thoughts on the Villa managerial vacancy. I'll also be revealing what I had for lunch.

Where do they get these callers from? Lmao at the previous so called Aston Villa fan wanting Harry Redknapp to be our manager

Deluded.

Nearly as bad as the birmingham fan wanting Kenny Dalgleish to be their manager

Unbelievable

Talksports Exclusive ITK's (I know right?) claim Moyes will not quit Everton for Villa.. no doubt their super ITK's will get a pat on the back for revealing such exclusive stories..

Yet they never eat humble pie when proved wrong! Where is Stan when you want him?

Talksports Exclusive ITK's (I know right?) claim Moyes will not quit Everton for Villa.. no doubt their super ITK's will get a pat on the back for revealing such exclusive stories..

Even the Talksport presenters are distancing themselves from this ATM, claiming its through someone the Moose knows.....hardly worth saying!