• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alex mcleish = no renewal of season ticket from a 42 year old die hard.

there is no way on gods green earth that ginger nuts would be offered the job , it just wont happen!

Hughes was supposedly out of the runing because he resigned so surely that makes it unlikely McCleish will be approached after doing the same thing.

It makes no sense.

I don't buy the hughes loyalty theory.

IMO - whoever our manager is will have to work with\for Faulkner. I am not sure Faulkner would be able to easily impose his will on Mark Hughes - thats why we went for Martinez

Wow, you must know Faulkner really well ?

Also, as Faulkner worked with Randy and MON since 2008, how is it that he suddenly became difficult to work with (that seems to be what you are implying) when appointed as CEO in 2010 ?

Surely by that time MON would have known him well enough, or perhaps MON was the one who was difficult to work with ?

well one positive is that it looks like mcclaren is gonna get the forest job, mind u sky are reporting it and they havnt the best track record recently lol..

whos gonna be number 200015 to named? lol

my moneys still on hughes, all the others r technically impossible to get, other than coyle.

I don't actually believe anything that is written in the press now tbh. It is becoming very comical. Is it partly Villa's fault for not addressing the media. No, I don't think it is. They have conducted themselves very profressionally. However, I do feel that someone needs to come out and address the media now. I know RL likes to keep things under wraps, but an official club statement needs to sent out to various media circles now just to assure the fans that there is no truth in these ridiculous rumours.

I don't actually believe anything that is written in the press now tbh. It is becoming very comical. Is it partly Villa's fault for not addressing the media. No, I don't think it is. They have conducted themselves very profressionally. However, I do feel that someone needs to come out and address the media now. I know RL likes to keep things under wraps, but an official club statement needs to sent out to various media circles now just to assure the fans that there is no truth in these ridiculous rumours.

Bollocks to the press, they're just trying to smoke out the facts from Villa by making stuff up

**** them

Are people ITK or are they refusing to except the situation in front of them, Interesting that Matt Kendrick stayed relatively quiet this weekend on twitter, yet he was the lead writter on the Mercury article about the interest in McLeish.

But then again, Smoke screen for Hughes?!?