• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think it's Moyes, lets look at the facts.

ITK's - who have been right previously.

Meltdown.

Leaner is know to be a big fan and they are 'friendly'

Hollier and Moyes very good friends.

Moyes has been on Holiday with our current manager Gary Mcallister!

Everton cannot find a buyer because they need a new stadium. They have no form of investment. They are not ready for Champions League, we are!

Moyes' great depression after the transfer window. Nobody remember this? After the January transfer window when we got Bent and all the other crazy transfers happened Moyes was moping around on the touch line for weeks and sounded clinically depressed in his interviews, many pundits commented on it. Happy at Everton? I'm not convinced.

Everton fans coming on here saying it won't happen? Anyone remember the Sunderland thread where the ITK posted abot Bent and everyone gave him abuse "as if" etc then we all know what happened.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT MOYES THESE ARE THE FACTS. I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HUGHES FROM SIMPLISTIC MUGS THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A NON STARTER.

Anybody any notion who was on this shortlist

Ancelotti - contractually obliged to take 1 year Premier league sabbatical

McLaren - gone, by popular demand

Benitez - Apparently looking a kitty of 60m per year - gone (was he even interviewed?)

Martinez - Didn't get interviewed, Whelan turned it into Wigan PR stunt

Hughes - interview suspended until out of contract?

Rijkaard - signals intent, will he be interviewed?

Van Gaal - My personal favourite, how can he not be in shortlist, no prem experience

McLeish - Just quit SHA, 2+2=5, going to villa. Seems a nice guy (professional) but his teams play really bad footy - bad choice

Is this about right, am I up to speed?

Just heard a rumour that Moyes will resign at Everton tomorrow, paving the way for Mc Leish to go there and Moyes coming here. Not ITK by any means but praying its true. I still think there's a very big chance Moyes will be our next manager this week whatever happens..

A rumour from whom?

Benitez - Apparently looking a kitty of 60m per year - gone (was he even interviewed?)

Van Gaal - My personal favourite, how can he not be in shortlist, no prem experience

McLeish - Just quit SHA, 2+2=5, going to villa. Seems a nice guy (professional) but his teams play really bad footy - bad choice

Yeah and Moyes = AVFC fans in cloud cooko land if they think hes leaving!

SunDeanScoggins Dean Scoggins

by Coop_86

Silence at VP deafening. No response from officials to calls or messages. They are not exactly distancing themselves from this #avfc #bcfc

Wow! It really is getting to them isn't it.

Yeah, you'd really expect them to be answering the phones on a sunday night

Sounds about right. Rijkaard would be lovely. Mcleish? Would be good if he came, got us in the CL. And won it. Rub their blue noses in it. Ron Saunders went the other way and got them relegated

I want it to be Moyes, I really do. I just don't think it will be unfortunately.

There is evidence to suggest he might be a possibility, but on the flip side there is evidence against. I havnt seen anything from a so called ITK to suggest it might be on... Has anyone got any quotes? It's mostly been negative which has lead me to think Mr Lerners thoughts might be elsewhere, maybe somewhere closer to home? I dunno...

Just heard a rumour that Moyes will resign at Everton tomorrow, paving the way for Mc Leish to go there and Moyes coming here. Not ITK by any means but praying its true. I still think there's a very big chance Moyes will be our next manager this week whatever happens..

Please, can we try and keep it sensible on here

450+ pages. Third volume... and now you ask us to keep it sensible... :crylaugh:

I dont really care that McLeish has managed the unwashed, its that he is a poor manager, who has got a half decent side relegated twice and has spend vast sums of money of decidedly average players. I would love nothing more than to put one over on the blues by nicking their manager, but they would have the last laugh as he is not good enough!

I don't really give a crap that McLeish was the blues manager. They are an irrelevance, even more so that they have just gone down, hopefully for good.

What brasses me off is that McLeish just is'nt very good. The style of football he plays is just dire, and it would be a real step back (if that is possible?) from the last useless **** we had in charge.

JUST SAY NO RANDY!!!