• McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

i can see us going into the first game with ...gary mcallister in charge

:D is that a serious comment? we are a shambles at the minute but we're not that bad

i see randy looking at gm record when gh took time out,we beat liverpoo & wengers lot,drew with wigan etc.. hes on the payroll & has been a manager,wont cause ripples in the fans ocean as we dont want hughes/steve mcclaren etc.

absolutely no chance, it won't go down well with the vast majority of fans despite the wins in the last 2 games

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see us going into the first game with ...gary mcallister in charge

:D is that a serious comment? we are a shambles at the minute but we're not that bad

i see randy looking at gm record when gh took time out,we beat liverpoo & wengers lot,drew with wigan etc.. hes on the payroll & has been a manager,wont cause ripples in the fans ocean as we dont want hughes/steve mcclaren etc.

absolutely no chance, it won't go down well with the vast majority of fans despite the wins in the last 2 games

Mind you, he is a red head Lol

Why is this thread more diverse and (possibly) more interesting than the usual match thread. Ok some of you may have proper lives, but with three kids, redundancy an ever present cloud and weather that makes The Smiths sound happy, this thread is really something. Now people seem to have stopped swearing at each other and puffing their chests out to say something silly it is fun. Please don't spoil it by taking it as important it isn't, it's fun and cheap fun at that. Still think it will be Hughes. Have agood week-end everyone.

A statement on our official website said: “We remain focused and are working hard to secure the best candidate for Aston Villa who will complement the club's commitment to be true to our heritage, competitiveness and passionate fan base, and will have the new manager in place to prepare the players for the pre-season programme and next season's campaign.

As i understand it pre-season starts 1st July? Does that rule out Hughes? if the board say "will have the new manager in place to prepare the players for the pre-season programme and next season's campaign." Does that not mean we will have appointed one before hand, I think Randy has already found us the man apart from finalizing terms of contract, somewhere to live (It's a long commute from London) it done and dusted.

Yes I saw his face, now I'm a believer

Not a trace of doubt in my mind

Said I'm a believer, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(I'm a believer)

(I'm a believer)

Come on Moyes!! You welcome here! ..............And you'll have £££££££££££££££ to spend...

Why not bring Arteta, Jagielka, & Howard with you.....You know it makes sense.

that little Aussie too

Come on Moyes!! You welcome here! ..............And you'll have £££££££££££££££ to spend...

Why not bring Arteta, Jagielka, & Howard with you.....You know it makes sense.

that little Aussie too

Oh yeah, how could I forget.

Come on down.

Talksport reported last night that Martinez was going to turn us down they do have sources

I said yesterday afternoon after listening to Dave Whelan interview that Martinez wasn't coming to Aston Villa, you could just tell from the interview he was staying at Wigan.

He didn't turn us down, he didn't want to upset the Wigan fans by having an interview with us...As that's all it was an interview.

Talksport sources also said a 3rd party was sent on RM behalf, we offered to double his wages...

**** knows where that got that from but I seriously doubt their sources, seeing as the PR stunt did no damage to him yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if whelan leaked him saying no to them

Talksport sources also said a 3rd party was sent on RM behalf, we offered to double his wages...

**** knows where that got that from but I seriously doubt their sources, seeing as the PR stunt did no damage to him yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if whelan leaked him saying no to them

talksport know jack straw! loved it today when a villa fan said to mick quinn.." anyway mick what do you know about football? you played for coventry! " they cut him off!