Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why when something good happens to me, something equally bad happens to me straight afterwards and vice versa. Seems to be very equal in goodness and badness. Happened again today, something great happened this morning and then something of equal measure in my mind anyway of badness happened this afternoon. I even expect it these days. If something bad happens I expect something good later to happen.......instant balance in the world. I know I sound loopy.....
My karma has just run over your dogma.

I wonder where i would be now if i had never got into booze and started smoking in my teens?

:cry:

Probably the same place, but with more money and better heart/lungs/liver.

I wonder where i would be now if i had never got into booze and started smoking in my teens?

:cry:

Probably the same place, but with more money and better heart/lungs/liver.

I dont smoke anymore, almost 2 years now. But when i should have been pushing myslef into something, i was too busy going out getting pissed with my mates.

Pisses me off no end.

A little late but I've also had those thoughts about playing with a PL-team. My question though, was how many times I'd left the centre circle. As a midfielder. Probably if I played in the team that was under pressure for most of the game. but in an even match I don't think I'd get out of it very often.

Why is Hampshire shortened to Hants. Whenever I encounter this at work I wonder, and it annoys me. It should be Hamps tbh

Becuz we r speshul.

You are Gareth, you are.

And Northants.

what happened to DARPA's hypersonic test plane.

fourth dimension? crash and burn in the ocean? russians?

They had two test planes but both of them lost control at the crazy speeds and crashed apparently.

The one last year happened whilst everyone was watching but this years test was not publicised.

There are no more planes left so the programe is closed (unless it was a lie and the second plane secretly worked!).

I wonder if I was better able to articulate my thoughts at one point, or if I have just become more aware that I think things I cannot convey to others.
Sorry, could you explain that better, please?

I wonder if I was better able to articulate my thoughts at one point, or if I have just become more aware that I think things I cannot convey to others.
Sorry, could you explain that better, please?

Bully. At least I have a working avatar.

We actually have more than 5 senses. One I've considered recently is being able to sense the passing of time. We have a fairly good idea of what an hour feels like, or at least what it feels like to us.

Â