Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

instead of throwing dead bodies into a canal i.e coronation street, what would be the perfect way to dispose of a dead boby so no trace of it was left over.not that i intend to use anyof the ideas officer lol

Sodium hydroxide + water.

It'll reduce all the tissue to a liquid, leaving just brittle bones which can then be crumbled easily.

Or you could feed it to pigs

bricktopsnatch.jpg

I think this deserves a new topic of its own. I know how you like to keep your word post high, so I will let you do the honours.

Quickies aside, anybody who values looks above personality for a long term relationship is an utter idiot, and asking for trouble.

Sure, on first meeting, looks are a powerful attractant, but once you go beyond that, if you don't actually like someone, they start to look less attractive anyway. And if you DO like them, you start to see them as more attractive in a physical sense.

But I agree that people of broadly similar levels of conventional "beauty" do tend to end up together. Of course, you do get the occasional "ugly man-beautiful woman" combo (especially if the man is rich and/or powerful), but rarely do you see a handsome man with an ugly woman.

Which, from a genetic point of view, is why we still see a very wide range of different looks in the population, rather than it "averaging out". Beautiful people breed for beauty, ugly people breed for ugliness.

But I still stand by my initial premise - using looks as your main selection criterion is a very bad idea.

firstly to Voinjama, I don't specifically set out to post high, just happens because I have too much free time on my hands and like a debate! :)

Secondly to Mike, I think you're right to an extent. Personality is more important especially in the long term for a relationship but there is a limit...I just don't think it can work if you see someone and see no attraction whatsoever. If there's a small attraction then that can grow. I'd rather a 5 out of 10 girls with a good personality, than a 8/10 with very little personality ...

It's funny I said this as on sunday, there was this fairly overweight guy, about 25, could see his man boobs through his top, glasses, bit of a beard, not saying he was ugly but he wasn't someone you'd say 'oh he's a good looking fella' and sitting next to him (clearly going out by their actions) was this absolutely stunning girl, I still now have no clue how he pulled that off....but yeah. Unusual.

It's funny I said this as on sunday, there was this fairly overweight guy, about 25, could see his man boobs through his top, glasses, bit of a beard, not saying he was ugly but he wasn't someone you'd say 'oh he's a good looking fella' and sitting next to him (clearly going out by their actions) was this absolutely stunning girl, I still now have no clue how he pulled that off....but yeah. Unusual.

Could they not have been siblings from Coventry?

• 1 month later...

Right now ,at this minute i am wondering how the hell i was talked to coming over here to the Philippines.I am also wondering how i have been here nearly 8 months.

What would happen if someone just, you know, deleted money.

Most of it doesn't actually exist, physically anyway, and in the main is pretty much numbers on a computer. What would happen if someone just pressed delete?

Absurd Fight Club ending aside, it would be nice to just get rid of it all, start from scratch, and tell people that borrowing insane amounts of money that doesn't actually exist, is bonkers.

instead of throwing dead bodies into a canal i.e coronation street, what would be the perfect way to dispose of a dead boby so no trace of it was left over.not that i intend to use anyof the ideas officer lol

Sodium hydroxide + water.

It'll reduce all the tissue to a liquid, leaving just brittle bones which can then be crumbled easily.

Or you could feed it to pigs

bricktopsnatch.jpg

Chest freezer, wood chipper, fish farm. Simples.

why when i put my head phones tidily in my pocket do they within minutes end up so tangled? I mean its not as though I am zorbing. I think there is such thing as tangle fairy's

• 2 weeks later...

The amount of people that tweet/facebook soberly in the way that I would probably tweet/facebook while hammered. I mean in terms of the language and grammar they use and the care they put into it. And I don't mean kids (who naturally have their own language). These are adults. I'd hope they're not utterly stupid, though that is a possibility I s'pose.

It just 'made me wonder' about the chemicals in, and the make-up of, the brain. Like if I was to live in these peoples' heads for a day would I experience the same thing that I can only get by drinking loads of beer. From my perspective, are some people the equivalent of 'off their face' constantly or even in some elements of their lives. Ho hum.

I wonder...

Me with a Hurley Stick:

3_b_206ea7980990e463314cf73421c3c9c23d.jpg

VS

Me with a Baseball Bat:

junior%20rawlings%20baseball%20bat_l.jpg

In a fight to the death.

Who would win.

Quite simply whoever connected first.

Â