Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Gareth, son, have you learned nothing from the riots!? If you want something, take it!!! Steal it! Track them down and rob it off them. Do it the English way.

Seriously never heard of Uwe Kamps, Mike? I get you not knowing pop culture, but a legendary 80s/90s/00s goalkeeper I thought you'd have stumbled across at some point. I guess you've got a 'sports' guy in your quiz team for that :P

Sticking to the original 15 so :P

If you are indeed that handy, there's a certain all-red team that look utterly devoid of attacking threat this season who could probably use your help. :winkold:

Seriously never heard of Uwe Kamps, Mike? I get you not knowing pop culture, but a legendary 80s/90s/00s goalkeeper I thought you'd have stumbled across at some point. I guess you've got a 'sports' guy in your quiz team for that :P
Not really. We are three blokes and two women, and us three fellers pretty much take shared responsibility for the sport questions. We're OK on football between us and the other guys know more than me about cricket. Beyond that though it's all a bit guesswork with stuff like golf, boxing and horse racing, which none of us has any interest in.

As for Uwe Kamps et al, I've never been much into international football. I'll watch the World Cup and the odd Euro final, but generally if it ain't Aston Villa it pretty much flies by me.

In Berlin's Karstadt sport, on the Ku'damm, (for all those interested) they had a display of signed World Cup balls. Due to the nature of the backboards design there was a gap from behind where you could just pop the one signed by Uwe Kamps straight out...I never did and plus the security guy was a massive bastard.

Â