Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

To be fair, Cardiff has just cause.

Well it certainly has more cause than Wigan :D and boy o boy are those pie munching buffoons proud of being from Wigan

I wonder who's choosing the background music in this coffee shop I'm sitting in. 

Last three tracks have been: 

'A Thing Called Love' (not the Johnny Cash version, but a very naff-sounding cover version) 

Some heavy dub reggae track 

A long piece of painful industrial electronica/white noise 

Now playing: 'Do It Again' by Steely Dan. 

I'm mentally playing 'random music bingo', trying to guess what's going to be next. 

My money's on some death metal. 

EDIT: Nope. Some smoochy disco number. I'm going home now. 

Edited by mjmooney

11 hours ago, colhint said:

Try the whole of bleeding Yorkshire.

Yorkshire pride is the weirdest thing ever.  Nobody cares about counties and the all the cities/towns within it dislike each other.

Nevertheless someone from there will tell you that they are a Yorkshireman/woman within a minute as if that gives them any specific characteristics or traits.  Same for anyone from Yorkshire that appears on any TV show whatsoever.  Yorkshire this, Yorkshire that, yawwwwwwwn.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yorkshire pride is the weirdest thing ever.  Nobody cares about counties and the all the cities/towns within it dislike each other.

Nevertheless someone from there will tell you that they are a Yorkshireman/woman within a minute as if that gives them any specific characteristics or traits.  Same for anyone from Yorkshire that appears on any TV show whatsoever.  Yorkshire this, Yorkshire that, yawwwwwwwn.

90d64d0f16a406bd4853cc45a8abaf15.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

They'll also tell you within 5 minutes that the only good thing to come out of Lancashire is the road to Yorkshire. 

19 minutes ago, BOF said:

Isn't Valentine's Day February 16th in Yorkshire, cuz the cards are 50% off.

Feb 24th, they wait for all the Scots to come south and buy the initial reductions first

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

What's a sweet, kind, gentle way of telling younger people that they don't know what the **** they're on about?

Flick the broadband off.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

What's a sweet, kind, gentle way of telling younger people that they don't know what the **** they're on about?

That's one view, but the accepted view is.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I wonder who's choosing the background music in this coffee shop I'm sitting in. 

Last three tracks have been: 

'A Thing Called Love' (not the Johnny Cash version, but a very naff-sounding cover version) 

Some heavy dub reggae track 

A long piece of painful industrial electronica/white noise 

Now playing: 'Do It Again' by Steely Dan. 

I'm mentally playing 'random music bingo', trying to guess what's going to be next. 

My money's on some death metal. 

EDIT: Nope. Some smoochy disco number. I'm going home now. 

Sounds like a playlist from @bickster 

4 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

"Listen sonny jim, I've forgotten more than you will ever know..." 

...is a brave opening gambit, but it will get your point across. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

"Everyone who knows what they're talking about take one step back, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOU SNIVELLING LITTLE SHIT?" 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Is it possible to shuffle play the entire Spotify catalogue? Because it was going that way. 

Genuinely, I think there's a website for that sir

• Thanks 1

Just now, T-Dog said:

Genuinely, I think there's a website for that sir

This is every single genre that Spotify have listed in one playlist, if that helps? Also, a very very good website if you're interested in music and data and overcomplication of genres. I've found some wonderful stuff on here in the past.

Â