Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This page just took an eternity to load and it got me excited that something had happened, time to turn the net off and play L.A Noire for a bit methinks, it's going to be a long day of refreshing tommorow

astonvillalife Aston Villa Life

@ @mjhall39 just had message. Friends with a lot of people at be club including most of the players. Also work with Acorns #avfc

What? And does this 'astonvillalife' actually have contacts?

Victor Chandler odds.

Carlo Ancelotti 4/6 Add to betslip

Mark Hughes 5/4 Add to betslip

Steve McClaren 5/1 Add to betslip

David Moyes 8/1 Add to betslip

Rafael Benitez 12/1 Add to betslip

Roberto Martinez 12/1 Add to betslip

Quique Sanchez Flores 16/1 Add to betslip

Martin Jol

@ @mjhall39 just had message. Friends with a lot of people at be club including most of the players. Also work with Acorns #avfc

Wtf does that mean?

Does he have English?

2nd on the "What?" its not even legible.

I have no idea what he is trying to say, something about friends and acorns...

Ancelotti now 4/6 favourite at Victor Chandler!

Betting prices have absolutely no relevance in these situations. All they are doing is reacting heavily to small bets being put on. If Hughes was odds on at one point, and then I put £500 on Ancelotti you would see Hughes move out and Ancelotti move to evens or better...

I don't think that there is much going on at 10.30 at night in the Lerner, Hughes or Ancelotti households... in fact they are probably all watching TV and you are there refreshing various bookies thinking they are about to sign on the dotted line.

When I watched SSN earlier when the news about Mark Hughes not being considered broke, the reporter added "At this time" - so it's a possibility that may be revisited a bit further down the line.

So if the people who we want aren't interested we may be back in for him.

This all begs the question though..why did Hughes leave Fulham?

Im a teacher, on £27,500 a year. Would i leave my job without another one confirmed? No I wouldnt.

Mark Hughes is a millionaire lots of times over, he doesnt have the financial burdens the normal person would have. He's proved himself at B'burn, Fulham and to an exten Citeh, he can wait now and see what happens. Be it Spurs, Chelsea or Villa.

Its going to take a while to unfold, and its going to be a rollercoaster. I have a horrible feeling Benitez is the one. Please may I be wrong!

I so hope that horrible feeling about Benitez is true, i for one would not buy a season ticket. the bloke is worse than Mclaren.

1898e4af12db7ece865a3c97fc47e8c4.jpg

Didn't know he smoked.

It relaxes his eyebrow.

How cool would he look, smoking a fag on the touch line whilst we are annihilating the opposition.

That's exactly the way I invisaged it. Cool as ****.