Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Right, this is off a friend of a friend, who has an uncle and a pet cat both called Sid, so it has to reliable, right :shock:

Apparently, he that likes umbrellas has hired Sids estate agency, to find him proporty in Four Oaks Sutton areas.

Want something with a swimming pool :winkold:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooo....

Mark Hughes leaves Fulham... and they appoint Martin Jol within a week... yet at Villa Park... NOTHING. Carlos is ruled out, I can't see Moyes leaving even though I would blow my trousers off with joy if he did...

How have Fulham managed to get Jol? Does he want a job with no expectations?!?

Fulham have upgraded, fair play to them - but that statue is still horrid.

I posted a similar question earlier, fulham have got a better manager now, if Hughes does come to Villa then that makes our expectations less than Fulhams

I'm not sure it's the right thread for discussing it, but what makes Jol a better manager than Hughes?

Err... Only he has been far more successful than Hughes

Soooooo....

Mark Hughes leaves Fulham... and they appoint Martin Jol within a week... yet at Villa Park... NOTHING. Carlos is ruled out, I can't see Moyes leaving even though I would blow my trousers off with joy if he did...

I posted a similar question earlier, fulham have got a better manager now, if Hughes does come to Villa then that makes our expectations less than Fulhams

I'm not sure it's the right thread for discussing it, but what makes Jol a better manager than Hughes?

Has he?

I've just been told today that whatever names have been thrown into the hat - CA has been to BH in the last few days.

Of course the talks with Ancelotti may have come to nothing and he's said "No thanks", but I don't think things are as negative as people

are making out.

I want a managerial team of Redman and Glastonspur. No word removed on the planet knows as much about football as those two fucktards.

What do you think i'm getting out of this you **** mug?

Why do I care who you appoint as your next manager? Guess what - I don't. When it comes to certain subjects, I'm just aware that I'm better informed and inclined to pass on that information.

And if you sharpened up for a moment, maybe you'd realise that.

Oh get off your high horse! You know no more about Rafa than me. And if you weren't bothered who becomes the next Villa manager you wouldn't constantly be trolling the thread.

Rafa took over a team that was capable of winning the champion's league with minimal tinkering (adding two to the squad) and left them languishing in 7th with no chance of regaining top 4 for a few years. What a guy.

**** Rafa, I don't want that word removed anywhere near Villa.

You haven't thought this through, have you?

Why would you know more than me about a man who managed my club for 6 years?

Like I said, I'm just providing information that you don't have. If you want to make an informed decision about one of your managerial candidates, I can actually be of use.

I've just been told today that whatever names have been thrown into the hat - CA has been to BH in the last few days.

Of course the talks with Ancelotti may have come to nothing and he's said "No thanks", but I don't think things are as negative as people

are making out.

my mate is adamant that carlo is going to be named on friday he knows summat but ent letting on but dunno weather to believe or not

Soooooo....

Oh right, I must have missed that period of Jol's career

Why would you know more than me about a man who managed my club for 6 years?

Because you are not part of Liverpool Football Club's infrastructure, you are a supporter,and as a supporter you are not privy to any additional information to supporters of other clubs.

Like I said, I'm just providing information that you don't have. If you want to make an informed decision about one of your managerial candidates, I can actually be of use.

And this is appreciated, but you can't come round here spouting that 'Rafa iz teh god' when the stats all point in the opposite direction.

are making out.

my mate is adamant that carlo is going to be named on friday he knows summat but ent letting on but dunno weather to believe or not

Yes! This is what I wanted. Thanks guys. :)

Don't even care if these aren't true (well, I do a little), I just wanna keep on dreaming. :D

Hi all,i'm a long time reader of the site and more recently this thread and i have to say i hate Rafa with so much passion,the man is a joke and i would be embarrassed if my great club employed him.He is on the way down as been proved by his stint in Italy,and also he spent upwards of £200m in 6 years and finished 2nd once and fluked the Champions League in 2005,no way would i be happy or accepting of this utter buffoon and clown of this amazing club.Hughes,Moyes or Coyle for me! VFA UTV VTID!!!

you say that, some people want hughes ( chuckle) spunked £251 million in 16 months. while i also dont wish for benitez, at least he has won things and in more than one country.

so spending upwards of 200 million in 6 years, winning the champions league, the fa cup, losing finalists in another champions league finishing second in another year doesnt seem too bad really does it?

and some of the players he purchased, sold for a lot more than he paid for them when he signed them so while he did spunk money on aqiline or however it is spealt and also spunked money on others, it wasnt as disasterous as it first looks.

dont forget MON spent £3.5 million on heskey when he was a free transfer 4 months later, and he also gave several average players stupid wages.

so yes he bought some shit but he also got in some very good players, as did MON.

are making out.

Is he ITK?

are making out.

Obviously I can't vouch for this information 100% but as everyone knows....

I don't tell pork pies, this is honestly what someone who's normally a reliable source has told me. The board apparently favoured trying for Moyes again until Chelsea sacked Ancelotti.

are making out.

Then why did CA issue that statement saying he was taking a year off ?

Would seem a bit odd to go to all that trouble for nothing

This has to be the funniest bit of Journo back tracking ive seen :lol:

Matt Kendrick in the Mail:-

"However, despite Ancelotti's claim he personally recieved no contact from any clubs, the Birmingham Mail knows for a fact that Villa did approach the Italians advisors"

Really???

Well lets see the proof :lol: