Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

i say that we cant decide what manager is best suited to come in until we here from Randy what the plans are.... if we are going to be cutting the wages still and restructuring the overall wage bill, why jizz loads on another expensive manager that could still do a Houllier anyway. just think if we had the money we used to pay off MON and Houllier, we could be putting it towards the replacement for youngy.....

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on I'm thirsty for some dodgy ITK rumours. Someone make one up quick. :P

I have personally seen every one of the top five managers in every league in europe queing in waterstones in town all after every book ther has been written on the villa

Hope that satisfys u

Do you know what? I hope you get **** McClaren. You don't deserve Rafa.

Hi,just wondering why Rafa wasn't even considered at Liverpool when Roy was sacked?? There is a reason and i know it but you won't admit it for some unkown reason!

The reason was Kenny Dalglish.

Kenny Dalglish was out of Management for over ten years at that stage,but the way your talking up Rafa he should have been given the job that he F**ked up so beautifully only 6 months previously! Surely going by your reasoning with a new board Rafa would have flourished?? Rafa is an utter Buffoon and a clown of the highest order and i'm confident that he will not be the manager of my great club!

You don't know what you're talking about. That much is clear.

It's like me coming on here and telling you how great O'Neill was, how he made you a top-6 side and how Lerner must be a complete **** idiot for not backing him.

Please explain to me in some detail at least why this phenomenon that is Rafa Benitez,how or why he wasn't considered or re-employed as manager when Roy was sacked?? You say he was hamstrung and had his hands tied behind his back with your previous owners,so with new owners if Rafa is some sort of managerial genius,how come he wasn't re-hired by Liverpool?? If he is as good as you say he is, you would have re-hired him straight away!

This.

I'd love to.

moyes is getting frustrated that he has to keep selling his best players to get money for new ones rumour had it that he was seen shaking randys hand just before GH got appointed and that randy is a massive fan.

I have personally seen every one of the top five managers in every league in europe queing in waterstones in town all after every book ther has been written on the villa

Hope that satisfys u

Does that include the books about Villa firms being pwopa nawty

I've just seem Klinsmann and Lowe trundling down the Aston expressway riding a tandum penny farthing.

Soooooo....

Mark Hughes leaves Fulham... and they appoint Martin Jol within a week... yet at Villa Park... NOTHING. Carlos is ruled out, I can't see Moyes leaving even though I would blow my trousers off with joy if he did...

How have Fulham managed to get Jol? Does he want a job with no expectations?!?

Fulham have upgraded, fair play to them - but that statue is still horrid.

I posted a similar question earlier, fulham have got a better manager now, if Hughes does come to Villa then that makes our expectations less than Fulhams

moyes is getting frustrated that he has to keep selling his best players to get money for new ones rumour had it that he was seen shaking randys hand just before GH got appointed and that randy is a massive fan.

Sound familiar ? Platt, Yorke, Barry, Milner, Young

Soooooo....

Mark Hughes leaves Fulham... and they appoint Martin Jol within a week... yet at Villa Park... NOTHING. Carlos is ruled out, I can't see Moyes leaving even though I would blow my trousers off with joy if he did...

How have Fulham managed to get Jol? Does he want a job with no expectations?!?

Fulham have upgraded, fair play to them - but that statue is still horrid.

I posted a similar question earlier, fulham have got a better manager now, if Hughes does come to Villa then that makes our expectations less than Fulhams

I'm not sure it's the right thread for discussing it, but what makes Jol a better manager than Hughes?

Sound familiar ? Platt, Yorke, Barry, Milner, Young

we dont have to sell them to get money for other players they just think the grass is greener on other side which it ent as half of them went downhill afetr leaving us