Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Do you know what? I hope you get **** McClaren. You don't deserve Rafa.

Hi,just wondering why Rafa wasn't even considered at Liverpool when Roy was sacked?? There is a reason and i know it but you won't admit it for some unkown reason!

The reason was Kenny Dalglish.

He's the reason you have probably blown close to £70 million on Carroll, Henderson and that guy from blackburn

Time will tell.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redman I wouldn't mind Rafa Benitez at all. It's sad to see so many people that still haven't forgot the Rafa-Barry-MON saga. I was also pretty upset and called him prick and so on, but that was just because i tried to buy our player and not paying what he was worth. But then again would love him to the same thing for us.

As you say better have him inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in.

Is that what this is all about? The Barry thing?

If it is, I can understand it. That's reason enough not to want him, I'd say.

But it's not reason enough to invent a skip load of horseshit to dump on top his credentials.

How have Fulham managed to get Jol? Does he want a job with no expectations?!?

Jol had effectively been interviewed & hired by Fulham before they hired Hughes 12 months ago. In the end the couldn't afford to pay compo to Ajax for Jol, but i would say they had his number on speed dial for this very eventuality.

Hi,just wondering why Rafa wasn't even considered at Liverpool when Roy was sacked?? There is a reason and i know it but you won't admit it for some unkown reason!

Kenny Dalglish was out of Management for over ten years at that stage,but the way your talking up Rafa he should have been given the job that he F**ked up so beautifully only 6 months previously! Surely going by your reasoning with a new board Rafa would have flourished?? Rafa is an utter Buffoon and a clown of the highest order and i'm confident that he will not be the manager of my great club!

You don't know what you're talking about. That much is clear.

It's like me coming on here and telling you how great O'Neill was, how he made you a top-6 side and how Lerner must be a complete **** idiot for not backing him.

How have Fulham managed to get Jol? Does he want a job with no expectations?!?

Jol had effectively been interviewed & hired by Fulham before they hired Hughes 12 months ago. In the end the couldn't afford to pay compo to Ajax for Jol, but i would say they had his number on speed dial for this very eventuality.

Or they engineered Hughes' exit this summer themselves.

Can we keep this on topic please, Redman, we're really not that interested, all you seem to be doing is trying to derail this topic and make people talk about Liverpool, please stop

Can we keep this on topic please, Redman, we're really not that interested, all you seem to be doing is trying to derail this topic and make people talk about Liverpool, please stop

Not Liverpool, Rafa.

But fair enough. If you're happy to settle for a lesser manager, I'll let you crack on. :P

Come on I'm thirsty for some dodgy ITK rumours. Someone make one up quick. :P

I'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I have just saw Iain Dowie banging on the door of Villa Village with a sheet of paper in his hand that read 'My CV'.

Kenny Dalglish was out of Management for over ten years at that stage,but the way your talking up Rafa he should have been given the job that he F**ked up so beautifully only 6 months previously! Surely going by your reasoning with a new board Rafa would have flourished?? Rafa is an utter Buffoon and a clown of the highest order and i'm confident that he will not be the manager of my great club!

It's like me coming on here and telling you how great O'Neill was, how he made you a top-6 side and how Lerner must be a complete **** idiot for not backing him.

Please explain to me in some detail at least why this phenomenon that is Rafa Benitez,how or why he wasn't considered or re-employed as manager when Roy was sacked?? You say he was hamstrung and had his hands tied behind his back with your previous owners,so with new owners if Rafa is some sort of managerial genius,how come he wasn't re-hired by Liverpool?? If he is as good as you say he is, you would have re-hired him straight away!

Please explain to me in some detail at least why this phenomenon that is Rafa Benitez,how or why he wasn't considered or re-employed as manager when Roy was sacked?? You say he was hamstrung and had his hands tied behind his back with your previous owners,so with new owners if Rafa is some sort of managerial genius,how come he wasn't re-hired by Liverpool?? If he is as good as you say he is, you would have re-hired him straight away!

Sorry mate - I'm not allowed. Otherwise I would.

forget talkin about rafa he ent goin to be our next manager i reckon it could well be david moyes
That sound plausible to me. It's all gone quiet on the Moyes front. Obviously Carlo is who I want but I would not say no to Moyes.

This.

forget talkin about rafa he ent goin to be our next manager i reckon it could well be david moyes

I hope that you are right mate.

And me, probably the best man for the job. Also the one I voted for in the poll.