Emile Heskey

R.Bear

Spot on Villa Alex, Marc Albrighton ain't gonna make it at this level. His crossing was nothing short of calamitous and he failed to take on or beat a single defender. The substitutions were too late and Bannan should have come on for Albrighton. Heskey did nothing special but was ok. The sad tale of our season.

He also wasted a decent chance with a shot which trickled into the keepers hands and stepped over a ball played right into him in the 6 yard box.

A few aimless hopeful flicks on's and one half decent pass doesn't make his performance decent.

In addition to the above, I felt that when he fed in Weimann towards the end he should have been selfish and used the space Weimann created to power forward and lash it into the back of the net. Hmmm, then again......

Sorry guys but I thought Heskey brought a different dimension to our game and created a number of knock-ons onto which Wieman ran - he also passed to Wieman creating our best chance of the game.

Heskey bringing a different dimension :lol: Yeah maybe like I could. In all seriousness I see no more skill in Heskey these days than a quality Sunday league player. Straight up, any big lump with an ouce of football skill could hold a ball up, go for goal once in a while. I mean what does he bring for £50k a week?????

i think its credit to weimann rather than heskey but having someone who can read a flick on makes a huge difference

more effective than gabby by a distance IMO

and to be fair to him that decent chance when he had a daisy cutter was one he created by a good turn, but he turned on to his left from a tight angle, if he'd turned on to his right it would have been a great chance

He also wasted a decent chance with a shot which trickled into the keepers hands and stepped over a ball played right into him in the 6 yard box.

A few aimless hopeful flicks on's and one half decent pass doesn't make his performance decent.

You really are a prize bell-end aren't you? Your moderator 'powers' and mega numbers of posts really don't equate to being at the match making informed decisions do they, I wish more than the odd few genuine, match attending, Aston villa fans would bring you up on your arrogant, not to be questioned posts. Heskey was decent today, you're a tnuc, ban me. In fact you won't ban me you'll patronise me with a Trent-ish response, as you love to velittke people, I'll sleep ok though as all those you belittle actislllt attend matches. F off and watch forest you tool

Sorry guys but I thought Heskey brought a different dimension to our game and created a number of knock-ons onto which Wieman ran - he also passed to Wieman creating our best chance of the game.

Heskey bringing a different dimension :lol: Yeah maybe like I could. In all seriousness I see no more skill in Heskey these days than a quality Sunday league player. Straight up, any big lump with an ouce of football skill could hold a ball up, go for goal once in a while. I mean what does he bring for £50k a week?????

Trent, ive explained Heskey above. Please prove to me he is any better than this!

Heskey has always been OK at knocking down the odd hoof for a strike partner. What he is utterly shit at though, is scoring goals, and that's what a striker is ultimstley judged on.

If Gabby was running off Heskey like Weimann was, I think those flick ons would have produced more chances. In that aspect, Heskey is a good player but he is shit everywhere else.

???? Have you seen Gabby play in last 6 months

Heskey did more in those 45mins than Gabby has done for the last four months or so.....i do hope Delfouneso gets a chance on tuesday though

This, but let Heskey start and give what he can till he`s knackered or injured, whichever comes first.

Â