Emile Heskey

R.Bear

Apparently yesterday on fifa whenever he got the ball the commentators referred to him as 'birthday boy'!

Also Gary 'better than Mcleish' Megson has denied Sheff Weds interest in him this morning.

considering weve got him till july anyway as he wont be going anywhere now hes injured for the next 4 weeks, whats the best use for him?

rot in the reserves and hopefully he teaches the kids a thing or 2? (when fit of course)

clean the other players boots?

wash randys car?

glass collect in the holte pub?

Door stop? :lol:

That made me laugh more than it probably should have :)

• 1 month later...
I won't be sorry to see him go, we've paid him a lot of money and had next to nothing back from him in terms of performances and goals

in terms of goals. heskey has scored 9 for us. around 1 in 10 games. but we only paid 3.5m. so he cost about 388k per goal. thats only 100k more per goal than liverpool payed for him when he was scoring sick goals for jokes.

personaly id offer him a new contract.

mainly so that i can keep using him of fifa. he got 9 goals in 2 games for me yesterday in div 3!

up the ivanhoe

There's no point in him ever playing for us again. We're almost safe and he's off in a couple of months. I will cry if he starts one of our games (barring an injury crisis).

Â