Emile Heskey

R.Bear

for £60k per week we should be expecting a hatrick every game

it takes me 5 years to earn what he earns in one week, and i work 55 hr weeks nonstop with no lunchbreaks to provide for my family, and even i could do what heskey does, but would still probably do a better job of it

what a joke!

for £60k per week we should be expecting a hatrick every game

it takes me 55 years to earn what he earns in one week, and i work 50 hr weeks nonstop with no lunchbreaks to provide for my family, and even i could do what heskey does, but would still probably do a better job of it

what a joke!

Is this a dig at Emile or a general footballing moan?

If its a dig at Emile then tell me what striker scores a hat-trick every game?

If its a moan at football then yeah their wages are ridiculous.

considering this club is trying to cut the wage bill, £60k a week to a striker that isnt doing his job properly is bang out of order, dont you agree? its alot of money to do nothing, obviously the club are to blame to offer it him in the first place, but theyve offered it him for a reason, so he should do whats expected of him

strikers like heskey who are inconsistant and useless should be on a score as you earn contract, no goals, no wages, simple

considering this club is trying to cut the wage bill, £60k a week to a striker that isnt doing his job properly is bang out of order, dont you agree? its alot of money to do nothing, obviously the club are to blame to offer it him in the first place, but theyve offered it him for a reason, so he should do whats expected of him

Well thats a little different to your earlier post that its a joke he is not scoring a hat-trick every week.

youre either twisting what im saying (common on here) or youre not understanding

lets be realistic, £60k per week, probably the clubs highest earner, dont you think he should be doing more than falling on his ar$e?

for that amount we should be expecting goals, obviously me saying a hatrick was an over exaggeration, but even still, we should expect goals from a striker earning £60k per week...

simple

youre either twisting what im saying (common on here) or youre not understanding

lets be realistic, £60k per week, probably the clubs highest earner, dont you think he should be doing more than falling on his ar$e?

for that amount we should be expecting goals, obviously me saying a hatrick was an over exaggeration, but even still, we should expect goals from a striker earning £60k per week...

simple

So you did say it then? So I'm not twisting anything am I? I understand perfectly and agree that he doesn't offer enough and I wish he wasnt here. The problem when people make ridiculous exaggerations is it lowers the credence of the point.

Going back to the previous discussion he played well last night without scoring.

By the way is that you Aleksandr Orlov?

so where does this leave the club?

a 30+ yr old striker who doesnt know where the goals are, his shorts have seen more of the pitch than his boots have, hes on a stupid amount of money, hes worth nothing, nobody is going to want him, what do we do with him?

Â