dudevillaisnice

^ These are the chats I'm looking forward to having answered once and for all. There's a legitimate argument for both sides. Now time will tell.

• Like 1

Quite a few clubs in a downward spiral next season

Everton

Utd

Spurs

Stoke

Sunderland

Newcastle

WBA

I really see us a top 10 chance if we keep Benteke and Weimann and strengthen the defence and midfield

Possible top 8

Edited by CI

I can see Everton slipping a bit but a spiral? Too far. They've still got a better squad than Swansea, WBA, yadda yadda

Not when they lose Baines Fellaini and Jelovich

Yeah and they've got Mirallas, Pienaar, Anichebe, etc etc still.

How are Spurs in a downward spiral?

Bale is leaving

Not when they lose Baines Fellaini and Jelovich

Yeah and they've got Mirallas, Pienaar, Anichebe, etc etc still.
And

They will struggle to replace bale and the feel good factor at the lane will vanish

They are desperate to keep him but can't

Meh, we'll wait and see. Could happen, might not happen as well though.

Like it is with the Benteke case, there hasn't been much coming out of WHL with regards to the Bale situation, so it's not like he's dying to go. Let's just wait and see before jumping.

Everton probably won't be as good as they were last season but that'll be as much to do with them learning their new manager's system as it will be to do with squad changes. But they're so far ahead of the chasing pack that it'll still take a mighty effort for anyone to catch them.

Everton probably won't be as good as they were last season but that'll be as much to do with them learning their new manager's system as it will be to do with squad changes. But they're so far ahead of the chasing pack that it'll still take a mighty effort for anyone to catch them.

How far ahead?

They'll lose Fellaini, chances are they'll lose Baines. 11 years of Moyes over...

I don't think that gap you speak of is big enough. 

Quite a few clubs in a downward spiral next season

Everton

Utd

Spurs

Stoke

Sunderland

Newcastle

WBA

I really see us a top 10 chance if we keep Benteke and Weimann and strengthen the defence and midfield

Possible top 8

Newcastle? Considering they finished 16th I only see them being on an upward spiral next season.

Considering Sunderland finished 17th, you're basically saying you think they'll get relegated. Also see them finishing higher next season.

How far ahead?

They'll lose Fellaini, chances are they'll lose Baines. 11 years of Moyes over...

I don't think that gap you speak of is big enough.

I hope you're right. I just don't see Everton finishing below 7th. There isn't exactly much in the chasing pack that's making a bee-line for them.

I can see Everton slipping down to about 10th - 12th.

Martinez will have roughly the same amount of $$$ as he had at Wigan and all the time he was there his teams regulary let in a hatful of goals.He does not know how to buy defenders.

Â