dudevillaisnice

AG - who's definately out for next week??

I watched MOTD2 last night and saw Cahill got a knock too - did he have to go off too??? (personally i'd love it if Cahill missed next week - can't stand him!)

Err, he never went off but he was definitely hurting form the Zat Knight stamp!

The only ones I am sure are out next week are:

Arteta

Jagielka

Neville

Anichebe

Vaughan

I think all the rest stand a chance of being fit.

Heitinga went off injured but I think that was just cramp (I hope!)

Agent Knight doing his best. 8)

Home draws with Stoke and Wolves, 8 goals conceded to two away games and 11+ players injured, it all points to a Villa win......

.....But we know its never that straightforward with Villa is it!!!!

Hope its a good game, I went last December and it was a cracker - especially the last 30 seconds!!!

But we all watched the stream and until Bilyatdetonov scored, the only noise we heard from the miserable Scousers is "Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" and "Handball"... there was a repeat of that in the second-half too, especially when Cuellar got his underseved second booking - pathetic.

What did you think of Cahill's assaults on our players and Cuellar's second booking, Lucy?

But we all watched the stream and until Bilyatdetonov scored, the only noise we heard from the miserable Scousers is "Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" and "Handball"... there was a repeat of that in the second-half too, especially when Cuellar got his underseved second booking - pathetic.

What did you think of Cahill's assaults on our players and Cuellar's second booking, Lucy?

And I watched from my seat in the ground :winkold:

Yeah, cos the commentators sit in the gantry by the old moaning Bullens lot who have their flasks and blankets out :x

I'm not gonna lie and say it was the best atmosphere in the world or whatever, cos it wasn't at all, but we did sing a bit, and so to say stuff like "i think "handball" and "waaaaaaaahhhh" are the only chants that they know..." is a load of crap no matter how sarcastic.

Cahills assaults? The worst challenge he did was on Young, he got booked for it, that in my view was worse than what Bilyaletdinov got sent off for. Haven't seen Cuellar's 2nd yellow again, but if you read the match reaction thread, I said it looked harsh to me. Always gonna happen though after Bily had gone. Heard Heskey elbowed Heitinga, anyone tell me if that happened? Cos I know Heitinga was flat out for a while.

Oh, and for the record, I heard one handball shout when Young handballed, and it was given...

Heskey jumped a lot higher and earlier than Heitinga who was running in, Heskey's elbow caught him on the top of the head as he was coming down, painful no doubt, but I pretty sure there was no intent.

AG, when you see the replay of the Bily tackle I think you'll see why he went.

AG your wrong about what Bilywhatsisface got sent off for, from where I was stood it was a straight red, its was a two footed lunge that made contact, it was dangerous play and they are always a sending off if called correctly which this was. I guarantee you wont be appealing that decision, it was a two footed leg breaker. Cahills booking was borderline, he took a bit of Young but it was an honest challenge, he was attempting to get the ball not the man, he just missed.

Heskey jumped a lot higher and earlier than Heitinga who was running in, Heskey's elbow caught him on the top of the head as he was coming down, painful no doubt, but I pretty sure there was no intent.

AG, when you see the replay of the Bily tackle I think you'll see why he went.

I've seen it, numerous times. I know I'll probs get loads of abuse about being biased and stuff I think it was yellow at best, thats just my opinion.

I know why the ref gave it though, from the angle he had it looked 2 footed. I even asked the opinion of some neutrals (Reds & Chelsea) who said the same.

Â