dudevillaisnice

They're relying on it being very busy at the bottom this year, because they're absolutely appalling.

Dreadful strike force who's only quality figure can't stay fit.

Midfield is anonymous.

Defence is old slow and filled with catastrophies.

Goalkeeper is solid but not top tier and while he'll save a few points on his own he'll chuck a couple away as well.

If they go down they will not be bouncing straight back. They are big trouble.

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They will stay up because there are so many shit teams there.

Everton vs wolves next week already looking like a massive game

I'm not so sure about that, yes, there are some shit teams, but Everton look particularly terrible at the moment. They are going down this year. 

7 hours ago, Giro said:

Michael Keane 😂😂😂😂 no way is that guy a premier league footballer 

My mate had him to get a red at 51-1 he probably should have got it as well. I had Pickford to get a yellow at 16-1 😎 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

I'm not so sure about that, yes, there are some shit teams, but Everton look particularly terrible at the moment. They are going down this year. 

I think luton and sheff utd are bankers. I rate dyche as a a manger he will get enough wins to keep them up if they stick with him.

I think wolves are more likelt under o neill tbh. Between them Bournemouth  everton and maybe forest 

9 hours ago, Giro said:

I think it’s between these and wolves alongside Luton and Sheffield united

As mentioned a million times they are exactly like us in the 15/16 season 

At times Wolves played some good football against United and were robbed of an injury time pen. They might have enough if they can be more consistent. Everton we’re as bad as any PL team I’ve seen for some time.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

At times Wolves played some good football against United and were robbed of an injury time pen. They might have enough if they can be more consistent. Everton we’re as bad as any PL team I’ve seen for some time.

Yes, very much like that team that stank the league out in 2015-16. Can't remember their name..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, picicata said:

Yes, very much like that team that stank the league out in 2015-16. Can't remember their name..

I actually almost wrote “the worst I’ve seen since watching us!”

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

We've been there when you know you've just got to sit and chalk up the defeats until the inevitable manager sacking happens.  If I were them I'd get Potter in now and let him settle in ready for the ground opening next season.

Genuinely curious, do we even think Potter would consider going there? Still clearly have financial restrictions and that squad looked completely terrible? 

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I feel sorry for them. Because we have been where they are its horrible

I dont. Fans have been a disgrace in recent times. Hitting Digne with a weapon and that pitch invasion when somebody tried attack Vieira

Not to mention the dodgy Russian money

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I feel sorry for them. Because we have been where they are its horrible

I want another team that hasn't been relegated from PL to join us. They look like favourites gurgling round the plug hole last 2 seasons

17 hours ago, JPJCB said:

When is Pickford gonna get called out for his aggressive and dangerous attempts to play the man in one on one type situations?

Destroyed van Dijk’s knee a couple of years ago and nearly did the same to Watkins last season(?) and nearly knocked his block off today. It’s his moronic starfish style attack leap which does it- I’ve not seen any other goalkeeper come close to injuring other players that badly

Richard Wright was the same and we all know how that turned out

If they go down we tie/lose the "Most played fixture in English top football". And you KNOW how much the commentators will remind us that it is United-Arsenal from now on. 🤮

*Things that piss you off that shouldn't.

Edited by Tegis
Hitzelsperger
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

If they go down we tie/lose the "Most played fixture in English top football". And you KNOW how much the commentators well remind us that is is United-Arsenal from now on. 🤮

*Things that piss you off that shouldn't.

Way its going United might go down with them 😝

• Like 1

Â