dudevillaisnice

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

I reckon it'll be about 34/35ish this season, so they'll need around 14 from their remaining 13 games, which isn't impossible.

Yep, i think that's about right. 34 goes down, 35 stays up.  14 points from 13 games left keeps them up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They need to beat Forrest or Brentford next I think.

It's funny how often people spell Forest with 2 R's. It wouldn't be in predictive text so you'd have to actively spell it that way and I think it's a throw back to Craig Forrest the goalkeeper. 

Can't think of any other reason. Not a dig at you, I see it often. Just musing as to why people do it. Not that it matters. :)

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's funny how often people spell Forest with 2 F's. It wouldn't be in predictive text so you'd have to actively spell it that way and I think it's a throw back to Craig Forrest the goalkeeper. 

Can't think of any other reason. Not a dig at you, I see it often. Just musing as to why people do it. Not that it matters. :)

Maybe they always spell the woodland area like that?

I like to spell Everton with extra EEEEE's just to annoy my mate who is an Eeeeeverton fan.

4 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's funny how often people spell Forest with 2 F's. It wouldn't be in predictive text so you'd have to actively spell it that way and I think it's a throw back to Craig Forrest the goalkeeper. 

It's mental,  I can type really fast and I can even type fast in Dutch with almost Zero mistakes.  However,  there are certain mis-spellings that stay with you for life I think if you type,  its weird.  I know it's 1 F but ,  I dont know 🙂
EG.  This is the word for Responsible in Dutch: verantwoordelijkheid.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They need to beat Forrest or Brentford next I think.

45 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's funny how often people spell Forest with 2 F's. 

I think you mean…rr, matey.

3dwZ.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Ffoorreesstt are very Jekyll and Hyde. Probably fairly inevitable when you buy as many players as they have but when they click they'll beat anyone, when they don't they look like classic promoted revelation battlers. Saying that their home form is good and Everton's away form is shiiiiite.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Maupay is still one of the shittest strikers in the league

I still remember the anger from some because we didn't sign him 😂

I still think he'd have done o.k if he'd moved to Fulham in the summer. Mitrovic missed about 10 games injured/suspended so he'd have got starts in a very confident team.

His goal record wasn't that bad at Brighton considering he played wide often but just not a good fit for Everton. Lampard had no idea how to use him and I'm surprised they're not just playing him and Simms together with Gray out wide. Yes it's championship but it's more what Dyche was doing at Burnley with Barnes that type of niggly forward to drop off the targetman and link with the midfield.

Everton GD is getting worse and really they only have tools to scrape 1 goal victories so I think that will be death knell for them in last few weeks.

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Their defending last night was atrocious, Arsenal just opening them up at ease by playing passes between centre back and full back, and able to keep making it work because Everton are so static. The one thing you expect from a Dyche side is defensive organisation and commitment, and if that even isn't gonna happen I don't know what hope they've got. 

They may get just enough to get over the line, but they certainly aren't 'too good to go down' or whatever. 

I honestly thought they'd sold Michael Keane six months ago. One of those forgotten players who just randomly suddenly starts in relegated team, think Kieron Richardson suddenly coming back into contention as 15/16 went on (Cissokho aswell).

Mina on one leg which is his general fitness these days is still better than him and an actual goal threat.

• Like 1

Knew this would happen. Brentford haven't lost in the league since October so of course their first defeat is against Everton.

They're just such a jammy team. They will shithouse their way out of trouble once again through 1-0 home wins.

26 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Three 1-0 home wins. He was always the right bloke for the job unfortunately. Outdone by Don Unai, but that will happen to most.

To be fair we have better players but they got the 4 points from the last two games so its looking much better for them now 

Â