dudevillaisnice

Not sure Everton fans all that bothered about Gordon, most think he's way overrated and think it was bad of the club that they didn't accept whatever Chelsea bid for him in the summer, and they're not saying that after the fact or because they're now bitter, I remember them saying similar last season, seems to be one of those other fans rate more than fans of the team he plays for.

If they can get some money for him more than he's probably worth and spend it on good players to go with a good manager then it will probably give them a better chance of staying up.

I remember years ago, I think during the Lambert era, I had a season ticket in the lower north and was walking passed the away ticket office. One of their fans was pissing up the side of the stadium. Now, had it been elsewhere I wouldn’t have said anything, but up Villa Park, I’m not having it. Two coppers are walking passed looking straight on and don’t see him, so I give them a nudge and say “going to allow that, lads?” The coppers then walk over to him and queue me being chased by about twenty of their fans with the horrible screeching “ehhhh, come back here ya f**ging grass” “I’m going to knife yeeer ya grass” I was absolutely killing myself laughing at them. Anyway; don’t like Everton. Hope they go and don’t come back 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We should go in for onana. He is excellent 

Depends on why he's not turned up for training. If he's not turned up cos he doesn't fancy it at Everton then that's incredibly poor considering he was only signed in the summer. Poor attitude.

But if it's cos he's on the move then fair enough.

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

That'll stabilise things 

Care to go halves homey? £250,000,000 each for a team potentially / likely to be relegated, £120,000,000 loss in most recent accounts, new stadium to be funded and a team where you would potentially need to buy 15+ new players. 

I'd let you have the controlling stake if you paid £499,999,999 and I paid a quid. Deal?

38 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Everton up for sale! £500,000,000. Just shows what a bargain NSWE had with us. (Acutely aware they've invested a **** tonne since, but, they'll make that back and more). 

Here.

This coincides with this video released by the club literally 30-60 minutes ago.

Moshiri at the 5 minute 30 second mark states “I am committed to this club” :lol:

Just a total nightmare of an owner. Kia Joroobchian has stitched him up with many of his clients ending up there. Even El Ghazi last season. Rumours of the directors not getting on with each other. Usmanov being the elephant in the room. It shows that sometimes a rich owner just doesnt work. Luckily we have the right kind. 

Dwight mcNeil got i think zero goals and 1 assist last season and they quite happily spent stupid money on him. Look at the Dele Alli fiasco. Neal Maupay.  Just shit decision after shit decision.   I love Onana but occasionaly you will get one right . 

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Where has that price come from? And backup? He is goid enough to get in our first team

Everton paid 35 million for him and has been stories Chelsea or Arsenal will bid 60-70 million for him. He isnt as good as Luiz or Kamara either

Â