dudevillaisnice

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Which is why they should have done it in the summer at best and weeks ago at worst.

Yep. Nobody of decent reputation or in their right mind would take over at this moment in time. Whoever they would bring in would want to have the chance of bringing in a couple of players in January at minimum to spruce up the squad. It will be a caretaker role at best for someone, maybe Big Dunc will come back in and do the Eric Black job.

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Danjuma joining in the next 24 hours. Lampard played a big part in persuading Danjuma that Everton was the right club for him.

You couldn’t make it up.

Just like when signed El Ghazi last January

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

They aren’t relegated yet.

it’s not looking good…..but I can only think of two Premier teams that have been pretty much already gone at Christmas.Feel free to add others….

Derby 06/07? (Not sure)

Aston Villa 15/16

They still have a good chance of staying up imo.

Sunderland had a rank season when they hired Howard Wilkinson, replacing Peter Reid I think. They were utterly awful. Huddersfield looked doomed in their second year.

Just had a look on the Everton forum, after some click bait was posted regarding Sarri, someone posted;

The number of cigs he'll need to smoke managing us, he'll be dead within a month.

🤣

I think a lot of people are getting confused by the weird season scheduling this year into thinking we're much deeper into the season than we are.

There's plenty of time for lots of clubs to turn things around or slide down the table.

Good decision to get rid of Frank. I reckon Everton could comfortably stay up with the right appointment.

• Like 1

Â