dudevillaisnice

11 minutes ago, Tayls said:

What’s happened with Gordon? Didn’t pretty much everything Everton did last season go through him? 

Man wernt they offered 50m for him by Chelsea? They shpuld have snapped theor hand off snd driven him there

16 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Literally a couple of wins and they are out of it. Still pretty tight down there [kenneth]. It’s not as if they have a bad squad either. 

Assuming no one else picks up anything then yes. That’s a big ask though.

They’ve taken something like 2 points from a possible last 18. They need a big turn around and fast. They’ll need another 7 wins from their remaining 18 games to get them to 36 points. If you think that might be enough? It’s not quite at the level where you need champions league level form but it’s certainly needing top half level form between now and the end of the season.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Literally a couple of wins and they are out of it. Still pretty tight down there [kenneth]. It’s not as if they have a bad squad either. 

True, but their last win was 11 games ago (in all competitions).

Their second to last win was 15 games ago.

No manager will fancy coming in and then face Arsenal and Liverpool the first 2 games. 

I would fancy west ham to get out of trouble and i think Lopetugi is a really good manager.

Bournemouth Southampton and Everton is my bet   

1 hour ago, desensitized43 said:

They’ve taken something like 2 points from a possible last 18. They need a big turn around and fast. They’ll need another 7 wins from their remaining 18 games to get them to 36 points. If you think that might be enough? It’s not quite at the level where you need champions league level form but it’s certainly needing top half level form between now and the end of the season.

Yep it's better form than what we're on currently.

Always look at home games in these situations. They've used up most of their relegation six pointers at home now. Have Bournemouth on last day (when it could be all over) so in next 8 they have Arsenal, Man. City, Spurs, Newcastle....and us that look very tough for them to win.

I think they'll struggle to win another three games this season. With new manager bounce they'll have a few low scoring draws and odd 1-0 win but don't think it will be enough.

53 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Above his pay grade to make that decision.

that reporter is a scumbag and pretty much calling for a guy to be sacked

Think he is the same one Ten Hag made a fool out of in the summer

• Like 3

3 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Just for perspective when emery took us over we had 12 points they had 14 we now have 28 points they have 15. By any accounts that’s pathetic

• Shocked 2

2 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Chances of Duncan Ferguson being in the dugout once again for their home game against us?

I'd say he has a relatively alright chance of keeping them up. They would have to use the time he's in post though to really sort some shit out as while it might work as a temporary fix to stay up the blood and thunder isn't viable long term. And honestly might not work anyway

The club is toxic after years of bad transfers. They have a very poor squad. Sacking lampard and getting someone new in will give them some bounce but I feel this year is their time.  They will be back again like we were but a major clear out is needed.

Â